Chapter nine

Autumn couldn't sleep that night. She was just laying their thinking about what her mom would do next. She could hear her sisters sobs from the other room. She decided to go by her. Her sister was so happy when she saw autumn. She set up an air mattress on the ground and talked to her sister. They felt a lot better. Soon it was morning. Autumn acted sick so she didn't have to go to school. She didn't want to be laughed at and embarrassed. Her mom believed her and let her stay home but her sister had to go to school. It was about 1:40 pm when her mom rushed out of the house. Autumn didn't know what was happening. She could hear sirens around the block (where her school is) was Mathew okay? What about her sister?!? She was starting to sweat. Then she got a text. It was from her mom. It read "please don't be worried. I will try to tell you in the softest way possible. Your sister passed out and got a concussion. The guy on the phone says that the doctors should be able to fix her right up. We are heading to the emergency room right now. I love you so much autumn. And we will hope for the best" autumn was going to cry. First her dad and now her sister! She didn't know if she should stay home or go to see her sister. She decided to stay home until her mom comes back.