CHAPTER 1: Meeting His Parents.

A/N

OKAY GUYS FIRST I WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU THAT ARE DECIDING TO READ MY LAST DAYS WITH KINTON. IT REALLY MEANS A LOT.

WELL THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK ON WATT PAD AND I DON'T EXPECT EVERYBODY TO LIKE IT SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT I SUGGEST YOU STOP READING BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ANY BAD COMMENT OR INSULT.

ALSO I WILL TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO UPDATE EARLY BUT IF I CAN'T I WILL APOLOGISE AND TRY TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS.

AND LASTLY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD ANYONE COPY MY BOOK.

THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN FROM MY THOUGHTS AND IMAGINATION AND I WOULDN'T LIKE IT IF IT IS COPIED.

AGAIN, I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY BOOK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

Chapter one starts now.

EVA'S P. O. V

Take a deep breath Eva. Its just his family you are meeting not the president." I whispered to myself. I was standing in front of Kinton's front door with my hands shaking on the door nub and my heart quickening. I was meeting Kinton's parents for the first time hopefully the last because they were moving to Madison for good and they wanted to meet who their only son was dating for two years.

"Okay.. you can do this Eva. Just get it over with."

On the count of three.

"one..

two...

thr-"

I was about to finish my count when the door swung open revealing an old man with a pair of glasses which was probably Kint's dad. I stood there in shock not knowing what to say.

What if he doesn' t like me?
Will he find me as a good person or not?
What if he thinks I'm not good enough for Kinton and end our relationship? that will just ruin my life forever.

Questions kept running through my mind. I wanted his parents to like me and not criticize me because of my wealth or last name. The Anderson family wasn't really liked by the poor because my parents hated them. I just wish I had better parents that actually care for the poor.

"Hello!" The sound of his deep pale voice snapped me back to reality. From the look on his face he was probably wondering why a young woman was standing on his porch in complete silence. I took a deep breath and began to speak.

"Hi sir... you must be Kinton's dad... Mr Donald." I said as I brought my hand forward as we shook hands.

"Yeah... and you are?" I was about to reply when Kinton appeared with a smile on his face as he saw me.

"Eva, you are here!" he screamed as he pulled me into a warm embrace. We hadn't seen each other in one week and not being with him felt like eternity.

"This is Eva?" His dad said from behind scanning me from head to toe before looking back at his son.

"Yeah dad... she's the one." He said wrapping his hand around my waist.

" I was about to knock when you opened the door." I added trying to make the moment less awkward.

"Oh.. I see... you are welcome to the family Eva. You may come in." He said as he gestured for us to enter as Kinton and I both swung inside.
The house looked a little different than before. It was arranged and smelled less like Kinton.