CHAPTER 2: Dinner Time.

"I'm sorry honey. I'm sorry for dragging you into this world"
She said hugging me tighter. I responded to her body cuddling under it like a kid. I didn't really understand what she meant by that but at the same time I didn't want to ask. I felt numb like a three year old who just got out of candy land. I was sixteen but still behaved like a kid. I was homeschooled and didn't get to know anyone except from sophie the girl who lived next door. We grew up together an for eventually became best friends until that day.... "
I stoped for a while not wanting to think it through. Remembering my past was like torture. I didn't realize I was already crying when kinton rapped his hands around me and I fell into his warm embrace. Knowing he was close encouraged me to proceed. I resumed back to staring at the wall and continued.

" that day, I came back home and ran up to my room not wanting to talk to anyone. I wanted to be alone.
How is she? My dad said to my mum with concern like he cared about me or anything.
She will be fine. My mum answered and they began chatting.
I was in my room on my bed lying down When I discovered that I left my diary in the car and I had to go get it before anyone reads it. I rushed down the stairs aiming at the lemo. I got to the lemo that was parked right after the yard and quietly opened the door and jumped into it. There it was my diary right under the passengers seat. I bent under to get it trying as hard as I can to reach it till I finally got a hold of it. I sighed in victory as I pulled it out with my two hands. I wanted to go back inside but froze at the sound of my mum calling my name. I decided it would be a good idea to stay here for a while since this was the last place my mum would think I would be. I locked the doors and began to sing. A song of sadness and misfortune. I was begining to suffocate and decided to leave to get some fresh air when something caught my eye. It was a drawer that my dad never lets anyone open. He always said it was important documents from work but I knew there was more to it that he wouldn't allow his own daughter to even see it. I checked if it was opened and to my suprise it was. I opened it and began to go through it. It consited of some documents with my name and pictures on some of it. I knew what it was the moment I saw it I wasn't a child. It was my birth certificates and the orphanage I lived in before my parents adopted me. So that was what she meant by dragging me into this world. I took a deep breadth not wanting any of it to be true as a drop of tear escaped my eyes. I grabbed all the documents and ran out of the black lemo and went to the only place I felt comfortable. Sophie's house.

"Sweet heart I think we've heared enough" Clara hugged me. Embrasing me like a mom would do to her child. "It's okay Eva just know you can count on us for anything okay" she said wiping the tears from my eyes.

I nodded not being able to say anything. A huge lump formed in my troath as I looked at Kinton who was already holding my hands.

"I love you" he mouthed at me.

"I love you to" I smiled back at him before looking back at Clara who was handling me a box of tissues. I wiped my tears and began to laugh sarcastically. "Who would have tought.. me, actually crying today. If someone told me two hours ago that I would be crying my heart out holding a box of tissues I would have laughed at your face." I said wiping the remaining tears and droped the box of tissues when I was done.

"I think It's time for dinner." Clara said changing the topic."

HEY GUYS!

HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.
DON'T BE A SILENT READER
VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.

LOTS OF LOVE FROM

🌸🌸Racheall🌸🌸