Dancing under the moon 🌙

It was another night, a beautiful one like yesterday. Luna stared out her window, looking at where the moonlight shone. She didn't come out of her room all day, and she still was thinking about elemental corruption, what other group to join, and combining with other elements. There was one thing that could possibly make her happy..

Dancing.

No one may not want to combine with her, but it wouldn't hurt to practice dancing to combine someday, right?

   She flapped her wings and flew out of her room downstairs, through the living room out the door. She flew high up at night, to where that beautiful gleam of moonlight was shining at.

"Wow.." Luna says in amazement. She flew down into the opening where trees surrounded it. The moonlight above the opening shone bright as ever. Luna gazed up at it in awe.

   "Hhn.. I hope no one sees me dancing.." She mutters. Luna placed a radio down by the trees she brought with her and pressed the play button. The music started to play..

Luna danced to the beat slowly and gracefully. She then soon got into it, swaying back and forth, going up and down. She twirled around in the moonlight, basking in it.

   She danced and danced, the moonlight bathed the dark grass with light. Luna felt like she was dancing on a stage. She loved the feeling, it filled her with joy.

She continued to twirl and twirl into the night's moonlight. Flying up in the air, she continued to dance in it.

   Luna's eyes glowed, as she absorbed the moonlight. She flowed to the beat, and let out a sparkling gleam of light, which went out and over the trees. The trees swayed from the power, and Luna started moving more swiftly.

   Her feet touched the soft ground again. She was going to dance into the moonlight until it fades. Luna hoped.. No one was watching.

Or maybe.. There was someone watching..?