N(Chapter 13)

This book is almost done if anyone wants a bonus chapter I will be making a squeal to this book and the last two chapters (not including the bonus chapter) will be longer. Comment and message me if u have any ideas for the squeal. Thanks guys! Love ya fam :D.

======================================================

Ashton POV:

"So how have you and calum been doing?" luke asked as we walked back "We have been good, he is my world he reminds me of Michael." and luke looked at me and said "How?" i chuckled "What do you see when you see Micheal?" i asked "I see a beautiful boy who is a punk rock and will beat the crap out of someone when they mess with him." i chuckled and said "you see thats what he wants you to see! Listen luke he has been through a lot and he puts this act on and acts all tough but hes really not. He suffered from a really bad depression when he lived with me and my family, when he left he was getting better as far as i knew.  He told me a while ago when he was still bad that this act he pulled, when he acted ok was scaring him. He said something like 'im so scared, this act im pulling not only fools everyone else but now its fooling me too... ' he was so bad then. He didn't even know how he felt cause he faked it so much and he didn't feel anything anymore." luke looked at me and said "i didnt kn-" he was cut off by harry running out the front door and into him.He was gasping for air "harry what is it, tell me whats wrong." he gasped for air "mikey... pool... wasnt...breathing..got..him..out..sorry." and i gasped "shit" i vamped to the pool where calum was siting by mikey hugging him.  "mikey im so sorry, i told you that wouldn't happen again.. im so sorry" i sobbed and he got up and walked over to me. "its ok ash it wasn't your fault, harry didn't know. you know hes just like you, he would not shut up and quit saying sorry." and i chuckled "what happened mikey" i turned around and saw luke "harry pushed me in the pool, he didn't know." mikey said  and luke sighed "as long as you ok kitten."

*2 hours later*

Luke POV:

I cuddled ashton on the couch while he slept. "pstt luke, lets go" i heard someone whisper. I looked up and say harry questioning what he meant by 'lets go' but i got up anyway shutting the door behind me. He led me into the living room were we met Ashton, Lauren, Calum,Mali, Ben, and Jack. Then i knew where we were going. We were going to feed, its been years since we all fed together as a coven. I smiled and we all vamped out of the house and to the front yard. "where are we feeding tonight?" harry asked "hmm...forest?" i asked and they all nodded. So we all vamped to the forest and we went towards were the deer sleep. Me and ash approached first and we attacked a buck and drank from it. After me and ash finished feeding everyone else feed. When we were done we sat under the stars and laid there. Then i heard rustling in the bushes and we all shot up straight. I looked around and saw noting but out came 3 wolves.. one gray, one black, one a sandy color. They growled and looked at us. Then out came one more wolf a pure white one and they put their tails down and bowed their heads ... one word came to mind... werewolf. I let my fangs extend and hissed at them. Then the white one shifted back into a human. And i heard Calum gasp at the person in front of him. "Nice to finally meet you, this must be your coven." the guy said "Oh My God." calum ran up to the man and hugged him and ash hissed at him. "Ash shut up, dont hiss at him! You idiot!" Calum yelled and the rest of the coven gasped, including ash. Calum turned to the guy and looked past him looking confused. The guy sighed "That is Zayn, my mate. im Niall" pointing to the black wolf "That is Harry,and his mate Louis" pointing to the sandy colored one and the gray wolf. "wher-" calum was cut off by Niall "If your asking about Liam, hes with a boy named Michael, he sent us to get you.. there has been a lets say accident.." and i hissed and felt my vampire side take over. "WHERE IS HE" and Niall said "follow me"

Michael POV: (this is about 10 minutes after they left)

I woke up and rolled over and felt luke was gone. I got up and walked to the living room, there was no one there. "hello?" i said and there was no response, i sighed they must be out feeding.  I went outside and decided to go to the park. They wont be back for awhile, I walked to the park and went past a dark alley. When i started walking away i felt someone pull me back into the alley and i screamed. But they hit me with such force i lost my breath "w..who are you" i said and the person chuckled "you know exactly who i am you little prick." and i gasped "H..how did you get out o..of jail.." i stuttered "I know what your friends are you little shit." he sneered "w..what are you talking about." i whimpered as his gripped tightened. he couldn't know there was no way he could know about vampires. "oh little idiotic fucking dumbass, i know that they are vampires. Your thoughts are not safe you bitch." i gasped as he slapped me. how did he know and what did he mean... he punched me in the stomach and said "I WAS BIT THATS HOW I KNOW, AND I BET YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT ALL VAMPIRES HAVE POWERS, AND MINE IS MIND READING." he yelled in my ear "AND NOW IM GOING TO RUIN YOUR LIFE LIKE THAT GUARD DID TO ME!" i tried to get away but he held me against the wall and his fangs out as he went for my neck. He sunk his teeth into my neck and i screamed in pain. It was burning and it hurt like hell. He drank my blood while biting me and i felt dizzy and my screaming died down. Suddenly he was ripped from me and i saw 4 guys beating the crap out of him, while another guys stopped me from falling. "l..luke..," i gasped "g..get luke hemmings p..please.." and i heard the guy gasp and him say "I will stay with him,And take him to his house i dont care how you figure it out but find his friends, track them. they are vampires, niall you being my beta your incharge. Find them, this is one of them boys from that band 5SOS." I felt someone lift me and all i saw was a blur and then i was at my house "w..who are you.." i stuttered "im Liam from One Direction." he said and i just hugged my idol

*10 minutes later*

Liam tried to stop the bleeding but it wouldn't work, my vision was getting worse "l..liam if i dont make it, t..tell the guys i love them please... and tell luke i am sorry.." i struggled for air "t..tell him it was my ex, tell him i wish i wasnt an idiot and left the house. please tell them i love them and im sorry for all the pain i caused them. T..tell luke i love him and not to stay hung up on me t...tell him to move on please... make sure he knows i love him.. im going to miss them.. im so glad i met you guys.. ive always said if i were to ever die the only thing i would want was to meet my idols.. and guess what?" i said and i heard liam sob "what mike?" i smiled and said  "i met all five of them tonight, and they saved me... at least now i wont die alone or scared. wanna know why i not scared? because i love luke and if he knew i was scared he would blame himself. he still will but i dont want him to.. can you help him through it? please?" and liam nodded "thank you, i would of been dead by now without your help.. im going to miss the boys and their idiotic jokes..im soo s..sorry" i sobbed "t..thank you liam." i said and hugged him one last time. then my body started withering around and i felt pain everywhere, my breathing slowed and my lungs tightened. "l....liam," i gasped "t-tell... l--luke ," i struggled for air "i-i l-l-love him." i said with one last breath before everything went black.

===========================

ok so if you didn't get it heres a summary..

mikeys ex was bitten in jail by a guard and he escaped, he tracked down mikey and when he found him he pulled him into an alley way.He told him all vampires have different powers and he bite him to make him suffer. Then the 1D boys came along and saved mikey and KILLED his ex. Liam being the alpha of the pack, put niall in charge and ordered the boys to go find the coven of vampires. When they find the boys they told them what was happening and took them to liam. While all this was happening Mikey was bleeding out on the living room floor of the house and he told liam he wasn't scared. Also he told him that he wanted him to tell the guys to move on and luke to find someone new. As the guys approached the house Mikey took his last breaths and using them last breaths he told liam to tell luke he loves him.

Ashtons Coven:

Leader: Ashton Irwin

Co-leader: Luke Hemmings

Members: 

Calum hood(Ashtons Mate/Boyfriend)

Mali-Koa Hood (Calums sister)

Lauren Irwin(Ashtons Sister)

Harry irwin(Ashtons Brother)

Ben Hemmings(Lukes Brother)

Jack Hemmings(Lukes Brother)

Non-Vampire Members:

Michael Clifford

Liam's Pack:

Alpha: Liam Payne(brown wolf)

Beta: Niall Horan(White wolf)

Other members:

Zayn Malik(Black wolf/ Niall's mate)

Harry Styles(Sandy wolf/Louis's mate)

Louis Tomlinson(Gray wolf/Harry's mate)

Pairings:

Larry = Louis, Harry

Ziall = Zayn, Niall

Muke = Michael, Luke

Cashton = Calum, Ashton

===========================================

1 CHAPTER LEFTTTT HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!

Vote

Comment

Share

Word count: 1779