Chapter 1

Hi I'm Olive and I'm a quiet person but really nice if you get to know me. I'm from Florida and I'm 16 years old, I see things some people don't. I get bullied a lot for telling people what I see but I can't help that I see the dead. I only have two friends Samantha and Mark but they don't go to my school. There's also this guy named Tyler that goes to my school and everyone likes him and I mean everyone, I don't know what people see in him at all I mean yeah he's tall handsome has nice blue eyes with dirt blond hair... I can't think about him cause I don't like him I think.

________________________________
Olive's POV
As I wake up to go to a place I call hell ugh I dread going to school. I wake up every morning thinking to myself today is going to be better then yesterday but it's the same shit everyday. As I brush my teeth Sam comes in the bathroom and asks me " Why do I like this school"
Olive: " I don't I told my mom I want to leave this place, but she doesn't listen"
Sam: " If you leave you won't be able to see me anymore"
Olive: " I know that but you know I need help I can't just be depressed anymore it's not good for me"
Sam: " B-but I'll miss you and you're the only one that can see me and Mark"
Olive: " I know but why can't you guys just leave with me I mean like leave leave with me"
Sam: " That's not how things work, I wish I could well we could"
Olive: " It's okay, I have to go I'm going to be late for school"

As I walk in the high school building I can just feel the judgement from the other people. *whispers* "she's such a freak." Yeah so what if I'm a freak as I think to my self at least I don't sit on my ass all day waiting for a guy. Maybe I should just go back home cause today I'm not having it.
_________________________________
Tyler's POV
I don't see why they call her a freak I mean yeah she likes bands and talks to 'ghost' but she's not a freak. People need to stop jugging others cause they don't even know her and I live right next to her, well maybe down the street. I always thought she was kinda cute but if I was seen with her my popularity would go way down. I guess it just for the best. But hey summer is tomorrow and I don't have to worry about anything at all and she is kinda of the least of my worries.

---------------------------------------------
I know this is short but hey I'm new at this. And I need to get into the feelings of writing a book, although it my first book!