Chapter 3 I'll rather not say

Olive's POV
As I stood there not realizing that the guy right in front of me was Tyler. He gave me a look of concern. I offered him to come inside but he just stood there.

Tyler's POV
I saw the door swing open and she stood there right in front of me. Her hair was up in a ponytail and had on a black tank top with some Nike shorts. I looked at her up and down and that when I saw the cuts on her arm. My focus was just on those 17 cuts, yes is did count them, but I never realized then before. She told me to come inside but I still stood there then later went in.
I was there for a few hours. She's not that bad at all she really nice and cool. I noticed that she tried her best to hide her cuts. I then asked why.
T: "Why?"
O: "Why what?"
T: "Your arm why did you cut yourself if you don't mind me asking?"
O: "I don't want to talk about, you've been here for a least five hours and I think it's time for you to leave now."
T: "Okay damn, I'll be back tomorrow just to let you know!"
O: "Um.....okay."
As I left her place I keep thinking of reason why she had cut herself but I just can't. All I can think about was the five hours that I spent with someone who I never thought I'll spend time with. I enjoyed my time with her I never knew she was that cool at home, I wonder why she wasn't like that at school.

Olive's POV
I kept thinking to my self did I just spend five hours of my time with Tyler. I called Sam and Mark to the living room so I could talk to them about what's going on.
O: "Hey guys I'm sorry I've been busy it's just well you know my mom isn't doing well." I began to cry, they looked at me and both said "We know, and we know about your cuts."
I started to cry even more as I began talking to them. But as I was talking to them I kept thinking wow my only friends are ghost.
S: " Liv you okay, you don't look so well?"
M: "Yeah Sam is right you look pale and not in a good way."
O: "Yeah, I-I'm fine I just need to eat something."
M: "Get pizza and we can watch a movie."
O: "Sure that's sounds fun."
After we got done eating pizza I explained to them why I have those cuts, I kinda regretted every one on of them but I also didn't. I have 17 reason of why and those seventeen reason, I just told to my best friends.