Chapter 5 Guilt

It's been a few weeks since my mom has passed. All I can feel is guilt I hate that feeling so much. Tyler has been giving me time to grieve and he's also been there for me to cry on his shoulder.
It's mid July and I have no idea what to do with myself I look like a bum, I laugh at my self silently when I said that. Bringing back memories of when my mom called me that. Yeah I know I can see dead people but my mom I can't see because her body and soul is at rest and when there at rest they don't need to be shown. I love it that I know that she's at peace but I want her here with me still.
Sam and Mark walk into the room asking me if I was okay and I said yes. Sam and I really haven't talked that much since I told her about my dream but it's okay. On the other hand Mark will not stop talking that's all he does and I feel bad when I tell him shut up but hey that's what I have to do.
~~~~~
Tyler's POV
She's been in her house all week and I just wanna go by her house to see her. I think I may officially have feelings for her I hate when she's alone. I love when I hold her and tell her it's okay. It warms my heart.
~~~
I stated to walk to her house it's been a week since I've seen her. I just miss her, her smile and her laugh. I think soon I might ask her out on a date. After she's all done grieving from her moms passing.
She makes me happy I'm not going to lie about that. She's my world but I don't wanna hurt her I'm scared that I might. If I hurt her I'll hate myself. I mean well I ugh...should I ask her out?

~~~~~~~
Sorry it's been a while since I've updated or posted anything, I've been going through a lot in the past few months but things are getting better now so there will be more chapters soon :)