Magic and Madness ~ A knb Hogwarts Crossover fic (by @FancyClazzy)

- Leader Coracchi's fav fic of January 2017 -

Summary

This fanfiction is a lighthearted Harry Potter X KNB crossover focused on the Generation of Miracles as they're enrolled into Hogwarts. Fun and mayhem ensues as the basketball player-turned-wizards stumble across one another. It features Kagami and Kuroko as the main protagonists with the GOM often recurring. It's still a work in progress as it has a total of two full chapters.  

Interview

How long have you been writing and posting stories online?

A: I only started writing last year? ...At the end of the year, hehe.

What got you into fanfiction?

A: All the anime and fandoms I'm in. I just suddenly realized it would be so much more exciting if I could read stories that were what if's in fanfictions <3

How'd you come by Wattpad?

A: I was actually reading on fanfiction.net first until I was on the App Store and found this app. The rating were quite high so I downloaded it \(^0^)/

What inspired you to write your fanfiction?

A: I was reading on Wattpad when I realized there wasn't a fanfiction crossover with Hogwarts and KNB. It was devastating! I actually waited for a while to see if anyone would write it. But since nobody did, I decided to write it myself.

What type of fanfics do you like to read?

A: I mostly read fanfictions about fandoms that I know and like. Check out my Reading List to see what fandoms I'm in!

How often do you write?

A: I write fanfictions randomly. Because I'm a high schooler, I have limited time due to my homework, but if I get more encouragement I'll write more OwO

What device do you use to write? (Ex: your phone, tablet, computer)

A: I write on my phone, so updates are slower and I can't dedicate my story D:

Do you have any writing tips to share?

A: Because I'm a budding writer, I don't have any tips I can give out yet. I'm still learning from others.

Do you plan out your fics, wing it, or do a bit of both?

A: Hehe, I tend to plan my fics before I put them online in case the story doesn't make sense or anything.

Can you give some advice?

A: If you have an idea for a fanfiction, put it online!!! Don't be afraid. So far all the people I've met on Wattpad are super nice. If you ever get stuck you can ask people for help!

Review

While I'm not a total Potterhead, I've always liked the Harry Potter series so I was super interested to see that someone had written a KNB x HP fic. I think it has a lot of potential especially considering the fact that I've heavily enjoyed what has been put out so far. No one is too OOC and the grammar is decent with some mistakes here and there. If I were to nitpick, I'd ask for some more descriptions as the story's dialogue-heavy. I'd like to "see" more of the HP world, you know?

I rate it 6.5/10 (o^-')b