How to Submit a Fic

Before you can submit a fanfiction, you must abide by these rules or your story will be taken off of the club's reading list.

1.) Your story has to be a sports anime fanfic or if it's multifandom it must include sports anime. AUs are fine, the story just needs to focus on a sports anime! Since this is a sports anime fanfic club, it'd be weird to put Naruto fics here lol. 

2.) You must read other people's fanfictions. It's selfish to join the club just to promote your own work. Spread the love and help others out by giving fellow authors support.

3.) You can only have one story submitted into the reading list at a time.

4.) The reading lists will be cleaned out every month. This is to insure that old inactive members' work doesn't clog everything up. You can re-submit previous fics if you want to. (Ex: I submitted a poem in the December chapter and I want to re-enter it again, so I just re-send the form in this book's January chapter)

As long as you follow these rules you'll be golden~ Now onto how to actually submit a fanfic. Every month a chapter called "Month Name Reading List" (Ex: January Reading List) will be posted in this book. On that chapter you can fill out a form for your fic to be put into the reading list for that month. 

The form will look like:

Name of Fic

Fandom (multifandom is a valid choice as long as there's sports anime included in it)

Number of Chapters

Summary

Here's an example:

Name: Kiseki no Love (Kuroko no Basket One-Shots)

Fandom: Kuroko no Basket

Number of Chapters: 60

Summary: This is a collection of KNB X Reader-insert fics. They're about 2k words in length and range from fluff to angst to mild limes.