3

Drink.cry.work.repeat.
•••
I hated Work and my love life. Everything about it was fucked up and it hurt knowing I probably won't get him back; So let's Celebrate with a drink!

3 shots of Gin! 1st shot for knowing I'm a piece of shit, 2nd for messing around with Syd, and 3rd for knowing I'll never get back with Steve muthafuckin Lacy!

I quickly drunk down all the shots with a stinging headache.

"Fuck my life!" I screamed out into the open. Syd left hours ago so she can't do anything about me drinking. I think it's time for me to have a little but of "candy". I went into my medicine cabinet and took the pill out that a cousin of mine gave me. I drunk the pill down with another shot.

It all began to get hazy and blurry. I felt small and my eyes began to kinda close. It was like I was dreaming from the past.

The past: An argument

"You always do this to me!" I semi-yelled.

"Do what!? You always push me away! Daisy I love you but I can't take this no more." Steve sat on the couch with his head in hands.

"Take what!" I yelled at him.

"I give you want you want and need! Ever since that Tashawn guy came around you've been pushing me away. I gave you the world!" Steve said yelling back at me.

"Leave then!" I scolded him. He was packing his stuff but I told him to leave from his own house.

"Maybe I will." He calmly said taking his stuff and leaving.

I thought he would come back but I guess not. He left me in this big house with no Steve.

That's how he left.

I woke up and went to kitchen for more drinks. Drinks,Drinks,Drinks!

I stepped in the broken glass that I hadn't cleaned up from yesterday.

"

SHIT!" I winced in pain. I grabbed my foot and wrapped it up in a huge bandage.

Knock knock knock

"Who's this knocking on my damn door!" I stumbled towards the door and Steve stepped in.

"What the fuck! do you want?" I semi-yelled at him.

"You need to stop drinking." He calmly said taking the bottle from my hand.

"No I'm not gonna stop when you're the reason why I drink!" I started crying.

"Shutup, you need a bath." Steve picked me up and put me in the bathroom. He began to run my bathwater.

"Take your clothes off and get in. Let me know when you get out." Steve walked out of the bathroom.

Steve
I came to check on Daisy because Syd told that me she had been drinking heavily. We used to be in love but then Daisy she wanted something else that was stronger. I loved her alot and everything but I couldn't take it no more. We're just friends now.

Daisy stepped out of the bathroom in pajamas and her hair was wet.

"I think you should get some sleep." I told Daisy while making up her bed.

"Why?!" She angered.

"Because it's 1:25 am"

"Steve, Can you lay with me?" She asked me drying her hair.

"Are you sober?" I questioned her.

"Yeah, just please. One time." She begged.

"Alright but I have to go in the morning." I told her as she layed in the bed. I got in next to her, I kinda miss holding her close to me.

I kissed her forehead and put my arms around her warm nice frame.

"Steve?"

"Yes?"

"Do you still love me?"

"Yes Daisy. Get some sleep."

  •••

"I'm not the one that you should be making your enemy." Solange - Losing you