Chapter 1

"I just don't understand why we have to tour with New Found Glory," Hayley groaned. "I mean four of them I can stand, its just that one douchebag, Chad, that I have collisions with."

"I don't even see why, Hayley? Chad's a good guy," Taylor replied.

"A good guy? Sneaking onto our bus when I'm the only one on there and jumping out at me, making me feel like I'm about to be attacked?!"

"It was a joke. We dared him to, if anything be mad at us. He apologised you just haven't let it go."

"Why should I? And why would you dare him to when you know what happened a couple of weeks back? He's a little bitch towards his wife to."

"Again with the jokes Hayles and I'm sorry. I know how scary it must've been for you. I should've stopped it."

"Well... thanks, i guess. And I don't care what you say, I will not be nice to that ass hole. If he thinks that scaring and insulting people is a joke then I don't see why he has friends."

Taylor groaned loudly, "you are impossible to reason with," he laughed.

"Because I'm a princess," she smiled cheekily.

He grinned at her, "yeah a freaking annoying princess."

"Didn't deny that I'm a princess though, huh?"

He picked her up by her waist, making her squeal. "Taylor!" She laughed as he carried her onto the bus. He dropped her on the couch next to Jordan. "You're such an ass," she said breathlessly from the laughing.

"Oooh," Jordan said before making kissy faces at her.

"Its not like that, bud," she giggled. "Shouldn't you guys be making your way to your bus now?"

"Not yet," Chad said.

"Did I ask you?" She spat.

"You said 'you guys' in case you hadn't noticed I'm one of those guys."

"Hayley there was no need for that. We're gonna be on tour with each other for three months, cant you at least try to get along?" Jeremy said.

"Ill get back to you," she said.

"So goddamn petty!" Chad said in frustration.

"Oh I'm petty?"

"It was a fucking joke!"

"You're a fucking joke!"

"Oh why don't you cry to mommy on the phone you seem to be pretty good at that."

"What so it's not okay to be homesick now?"

"Well its not okay to joke around anymore so?"

"Well after that time I got attacked by a guy after one of our shows I didn't find that joke very funny! Was lucky Josh was close by!"

"Nobody get out the joke book, she might cry."

"Woah, Chad thats enough," Jordan said.

"I'm so fucking done," she said, her voice cracking, as she exited the bus.

She walked along the grass behind the parking lot, tears rolling down her cheeks, as she bit the skin around her thumbs. She shivered and jumped at the sudden hand that had landed on her shoulder.

"Come here," Josh said as he opened his arms out to her. She buried her face into his neck, wrapped her arms around him and let the tears fall. "Why does he always have to make me look like a loser?" She sniffled.

Josh rubbed her back. "Maybe you should just reason with him, I know he's a bit of an asshol-"

"No, I'm not gonna reason with that dick!"

"Were gonna be on tour for a while and I don't want you feeling like this for three months. Maybe come back on the bus in a few minutes?"

She pulled away from his embrace, "no. I cant face them, not after running away crying and making myself look like a baby. I'm not even upset! I'm just so angry that crying is the only way I can deal with it!"

"I understand. I know its hard being away from home so young. Were all in the same position. Its just dealing with it in the right way thats the most important thing. Holding grudges isn't going to help, in fact it will make you feel worse. He shouldn't have scared you like that but he did apologise, you just didn't forgive him."

Hayley sighed, "okay, I'll talk to him but not right now."

"There's a McDonald's up the road. Wanna sneak off just you and me?"

She smiled and nodded.

***

"Look I know what I said was bad but she didn't forgive me."

"Yeah but that doesn't give you the right to make it 10x worse," Ian said. "You two just need to get along. You're the only to who don't at the moment," Jordan said.

"She overreacted though!"

"People react to things differently. You may not have reacted that way and thats why you think she overreacted. Maybe she got so scared by it that she didn't find it funny at all. People have their own perspective on overreacting, I think she has every right to be mad but surely it should die down soon."

"I'm going on our bus. See you in 20," Chad said as he exited the bus.

*Later that evening*

"Finally!" Hayley said with a stretch before walking off the bus.

"New York smells like shit," Zac sang as he followed.

The five of them walked over to New Found Glory's bus. As they went to walk in the door was opened by Chad. The four boys walked in and Chad summoned Hayley to the side.

"What?" She said coldly.

"I just wanted to apologise for earlier."

She remained silent.

"Im sorry!" He repeated, slightly frustrated at her silence.

She tried pushing past him, he refused to let her past. "I wanna get back on the bus!" He grabbed her face and forced an unexpected kiss on her.

"You're married! What the fuck you're married?!"

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that, hey listen to me," he held her wrist. "Please I'm sorry."

"Get the fuck off me."

"Please don't tell anyone. Do not tell anyone, please," he begged.

"I wont, but only for me, not you," she coldly before walking onto the bus.

A/N: I'm back!!! But even better Paramore is back!!! So sad to hear what Hayley is going through. I hope she stays strong and gets through it okay. Hope you like this story! I'm really bad at waiting for something to happen so something had to happen lmao. Love y'all.