Under the blankets

Gf's P.O.V.

Waking up to his charming voice that pleased my ears is what I had missed for past 7 days. Nick has finally arrived from his business trip. And I couldn't be happier hearing a good morning in his voice when he wakes up after his tiring flight journey last night.

"Good morning darling..", he says rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning baby.." I smile and respond as he turns on a side facing me.

"Oh I missed waking up beside you so much!", he puts his strong arm around me, gently pulling himself closer to me.

"And I missed your voice that brightened my day so much!", I winked, smilingly.

He grins, oh my god I love the way he grins. It always created butterflies in my stomach, and so the same happened right now. He crossed his legs onto mine, as our toes played mesmerisingly. His touch always sent shivers in my body, readying it to experience the pleasure.

We started to exchange each other's breaths, as my heart beats rose up high.

"I missed your touch", I say in a low tone.

"And I missed yours..", he responds, "Your touch, your eyes, your lips, your body..", he stops suddenly as I realised the warmth in the way he said-'your body'.

My breathing pattern fastens, as he pulls himself over me and starts kissing my face.

I laugh a little and move my head left and right, as he plants his soft kisses onto my cheeks, right and left!

He slowly runs his hands over my arms and locks his palm over mine as our fingers entangle tightly. He kisses my neck and reaches the sweet spot, as I let out a small moan. He begins to move down towards my chest, as he realises my clothes were obstructing his way down. He quickly undresses my red night gown, and I remove his blue T-shirt immediately. I am left in my black bra and panties as he continues kissing my bare chest now, sliding down to my bare stomach. I just love the way he celebrates joy over my body, sending me into complete euphoria. His hands rush down on my sides and he moves down kissing my inner thighs. I hold his soft hair and moan again.

"You like it baby? You like it when I kiss you here?"

My thighs tighten around his head. "Oh man! I love it Nick"

He removes my panties and thrusts his hard core against my heat, as I continue to moan louder.

"Nick!", I shout in pleasure as I plead him to go faster.

"Say my name again", he says sensing pride, furrowing his brows tight as he enjoys the long missed body of mine.

"Uh..Nick", I throw my head back and moan louder, as he lets his liquid flow inside me.

"Louder", he demands, "Let the world know whom you belong to."

"Nick..I love you so much", I say after realising the truth in his words about how badly he missed my body.

He thrusts harder, both of our bodies reaching the state of bliss, sweating.

"I am close.", I finally said, giving out a large moan.

"Me too", he says completely satisfied.

"I love you", I smile.

"I love you more darling.", he sleeps beside me, both of us bare under the blankets.