Shower I

Bf's P.O.V. 

Warm breezes, silent afternoons and playing a game of cards with your friends at your own house, is what creates a sense of rejuvenation in you in the holidays.

The game came to an end as everyone left my house. I decided to take a cold shower to add up to the refreshing mood. I took off my clothes and wrapped my sandalwood coloured soft towel around my waist as I heard a bang on my door. 

"Coming!", I shouted, and looked through the key hole of my door. It was Susan, my beautiful girlfriend.

I opened the door, hiding behind it to tease her, as she entered in a state of oblivion. I immediately kissed her cheeks and closed the door behind her. 

"Hey!", she laughs.

"Missing me baby? You don't wanna go home right?", I wink.

"Uh huh! I forgot my wrist watch here so I came to take it back", she casts an ignoring look as if to annoy my statement.

"Mmm.", I state, looking down.

"Are you going for a shower?", she asks smilingly.

"Yeah. Uh...can you please make me coffee and then head back to your home?", I ignored her statement now, purposely just to annoy her. Her brows deepen out of confusion. "Thanks.", I say before she can say anything and headed into the bathroom.

................

Gf's P.O.V.

I began making coffee for him as he calls me from the bathroom. "Susan! Can you please bring me the new shampoo bottle I just kept outside?"

I took the bottle which was lying on his sofa and knocked his bathroom door. "Here it is!"

He opens the door to take it and instead of holding the shampoo bottle, he holds my hand and starts pulling me inside. 

"Hey! Stop!", I screamed, little smilingly. 

In next moment, he succeeds in taking me in. I see him completely naked as I plead him to leave my hand. 

"Leave me Jack", I laugh.

"No!", he says bluntly and moves closer to me as I lay my back sticking to the tiled wall behind. 

"So, you weren't missing me you said, right?", he says with his face only a few millimetres away from mine.

 I start breathing heavily and smile, "Yup. I wasn't missing you darling."

He pulls me closer holding my waist. "Say that again baby"

"I love you baby", I finally let my feelings out. 

"Now that's like a good girl", he laughs.

"When your girlfriend says that she loves you, you have to say that back to please her darling."

"Really? Ok...but only on one condition", he smirks.

"What?"

"You have to accompany me in the shower, unclothed."

To be contd...