Shower II

Gf's P.O.V.

"It's not gonna happen Jack, leave me!", I laugh struggling to leave his satisfying touch over my shoulders.

"Oh is it?, then you are obviously not going out of this bathroom unless you accept my demand dear", he literally seduces me, as I control my urge. 

I look down and close my eyes, "I am all yours. Go ahead."

He smiles and turns me over to unzip my yellow frock from backside. Slowly and smoothly, he runs down his fingertips on my back from bottom to up, and slides down the sleeves as my arms feel the warmth provided by his hands. I continue to breathe a little faster than usual and I am left in my white bra and panties. 

He turns me over again and starts to kiss along my cleavage, holding me tighter as I run my fingers into his soft hair. He unstraps my bra and throws it over the frock which was already lying outside the open bathroom door, followed by my panties. 

He pulls me up as my legs cross his waist. We start thrusting each other as my hands find way to hold the shower tap, sliding it on. Cold water starts to come out of the shower, wetting both of us as I leave his hold because of the cold cold water touching me. 

"It isn't that cold baby, we can breathe", he says though even he felt the water to be colder.

"Yeah sure we can breathe, unless we don't have sex upon it", I let out a supposed pun.

"I love you beautiful", he says looking at my bare body wetted by the drops coming out of the shower.

I hold his shoulders and start sucking his lips, as he ran his hands on my back. I cup his face with my hands as water droplets still fell as rain over us. 

He licked my neck and my chest and my breasts, pressing my butt slightly, completely satisfying me, as I let out loud breaths. 

"You like that, don't you?", he asks in between as I reach high.

"Yeah. A lot. Only because it is done by you.", I say as I closed.

"And you said, you didn't miss me.", he winks, as I put the shower off and dressed back up.