Red Saree II

"I have full right on you, don't I?"

"Yes..but...but..", I feel slowly comfortable and smile, "Hmm..okay.. We are a couple."

"That's like My Girl", he says and rubs his arms over me again as I feel pleased with his lovely touch.

He slides my hair along one side and starts kissing on the other side of my neck. I pick my head up and moan a little, as he begins to slide down my saree slowly.

He pulls me up and throws me gently on the bed. Running his fingertips through my feet, he comes up till my thighs and undresses the left out part of the saree. I am left there in my black panties and black blouse, as he starts kissing my stomach and comes up gradually to kiss my chest.

I hold his collars and kiss him on his soft lips, as he plays with my hair and pleasures me completely. I undress his shirt and he removes my blouse, followed by both of us completely being naked. He thrusts his body on mine and puts his hard core into my heat, as I leave out large moans.

"Control your pitch baby, the servants are in this floor only", he says in a low tone, holding his hands onto my mouth to hide the noise of my moans being heard outside. "Uh..I love you so much baby...are you loving it?"

"Um..ah...yeah..go faster..", I plead to my charming partner, breathing high.

My legs feel the pressure exerted by him, as I experience his liquid flow into me.

"Uh..I think I am close baby", I finally say, completely satisfied.

"Umm..yeah..me too.", he says and lies beside me on our new bed, as the intense red saree lay down peacefully on the floor.