Chapter 10

His mom just stands there staring at us. Cole lets go of me and stands up. "Uh, hey mom. Why are you home early?" He asks scratching the back of his neck. "I got off work early and decided to check on the house before I leave for date night with your father" she says setting down her purse. "Who's your friend?" She asks looking over at me. "Uh this is Juliet, she's gonna watch the game with me" he says. His voice is a little shaky. "Um hi" I say. "Hello Juliet nice to meet you" she says extending out her hand. I grab it and shake it. "Nice to meet you to" I say. This is awkward... "You didn't tell me a friend was coming over" said Coles mom. "Uh yeah sorry about that..." Cole looks down at his shoes. "It's ok honey just tell me next time" she says. "Ok mom" he says. His mom sets down her bags and goes into the kitchen. "I'm only gonna be here for 10 minutes, just enough time for me to get ready" his mom says. "Ok mom, were just gonna be in my room" Cole says leading me into his room.

He opens the door.

His room is absolutely amazing. It's not like a normal teenage guy room that has a bunch of clothes laying on the floor and empty pizza boxes on the desk. His room is beautiful with cream colored walls, hardwood floor, shelfs full of books, a huge bed that matches the walls, 2 lamps beside it one on one side and one on the other, and finally a big flatscreen tv mounted the on wall. My dream bedroom.

"Like it" Cole says standing behind me.

"Like it? I love it!" I say turning to him. "Thank you" he says smiling at me. We stare into each others eyes. 'Were just friends' I keep repeating in my head. I turn away and sit on his bed. He walks to the bed to and sits next to me. "So what's new?" He say staring at his door. "Are you trying to make small talk?" I say smiling at him. "Maybe" he smiles back. I look at him. I've never really studies his face before. How his eyes have a sparkle to them or how his eyebrows are perfectly arched for a guy or how his hair is parted at the left side. Or how his bottom lip is fuller then his top.

It took me a few minutes to realize that I was staring at him. But I noticed that he was staring back.

*COLE'S P.O.V*

Of all the years I've known Juliet I've never really studied her. How her blonde hair falls in front of her shoulder. Or how her eyes are perfectly shaped. How her eyes are the color of the ocean. How her mouth is so perfect it makes you want to... Wait! What am I doing!? We're just friends I DO NOT have feelings for her. She's just pretty in a friend way. What am I saying? That doesn't even make sense. I just realize that I'm staring at her. I quickly look away and stare out my window.

*JULIET'S P.O.V*

Cole quickly looks away. Well this is awkward.... I just sit there in complete silence for probably 5 minutes and finally Cole breaks the silence. "The games gonna start soon, should we put on our jerseys and go down stairs?" He asks getting up from the bed. "Would love to" I say. He extends his hand and I grab and and we walk downstairs hand in hand. I put on my jersey and plop myself on the couch. He puts his on and sits beside me. And then he puts his arm around me. I freeze. "Did I scare you? If I did I can stop?" He says slowly removing his arm from my shoulder. "No" I say grabbing his arm and putting it back on my shoulder. "I like it" I say snuggling with him.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I'm so so so so soooooo sorry that I haven't been updating so often. I've been so busy with school and homework. I'm also sorry that this chapter was so short. I'll promise next chapter will be longer. Well I hoped you guys like this chapter and I'll update as much as I can!

__________________________

Xoxo Sarah,