;; chapter two

jjk.

10 minutes into class and i already wanna leave this place, boringly clicking my ballpoint pen, not understanding what in the world the teacher was saying.

I look to my left and there's Jimin and Yoongi, the older caressing Jimin's thigh.

I roll my eyes and look to the right, there's Kim Taehyung, glasses sliding off his nose and his dark eyes paying close attention to the paper before him, filled with numbers and a few sticky notes. Perfectly organized.

He looks at me and i keep staring, he blushes and looks down, lightly furrowing his eyebrows and i chuckle at how devoted he was to studies.

I look to my front and there's Mr. Kim, explaining the same thing over and over again, i lay my head on my desk, closing my eyes and syncing my breath to the clock ticking, i slowly drift into dreamland.

I hear the bell ringing and get startled, waking up in a hurry as jimin slaps my forehead

"Time for lunch asshole"
I hear the couple giggling and i just roll my eyes and follow them.

As i walk down the corridor i can see the crazy girls attacking poor Taehyung boy, he could only fix his glasses and whisper "excuse me", but the thirst was real, the females would only pull him closer and ask him stuff that no one likes to answer.

Until one of them actually pushed Taehyung to the ground, i just had to chime in

"Back off would ya?"
i said in an annoyed tone, making the girls' legs shake, as they slowly backed away.

"Get up kid"
i say, gesturing taehyung to take my hand and stand up

He bites his lower lip and shyly holds my right hand for support, then he quickly let go of it and wipes his butt, mumbling a quick "thanks" before walking away in a fast pace. Cute.

(-----)

"I'm not saying Aro should end up with Sun Woo but that's exactly what I'm saying"
Jimin says as he shoves a bunch of chips into his mouth

"Hell no, are you listening to this, Yoongi?"
I scoff and Yoongi shrugs, he was obviously too busy looking at Jimin's lips.

I look forward and see Taehyung writing on his baby blue notebook, maybe i should go talk to him...

Nah, what am I thinking? I'm Jeon Jungkook not some thirsty girl right?
i scoff and start gossiping with the boys about hwarang again.
...

:)