Chapter 1

A/N I'll post chapter 2 tomorrow because I have it on my laptop but its deciding to keep shutting down and saying unable to post :/ my laptop is shit but no one buys me a new one :(

Christina's pov.

It's been around a month since my parents were murdered. I can't even think about anyone who would do that to Jason and I.

My whole life was perfect; perfect friends, perfect family and generally perfect life. But I woke up one morning and everything turned upside-down; from perfect to spoilt and full of flaws. After my parents murder I started missing school and shutting everyone out, my best friend and head cheerleader (since I stopped showing up) Maddie is the new Miss Popularity. Normally if this happened I would have been throwing a fit however I couldn't seem to care less.

Jason is 18 so I'm staying with him instead of some foster family which I am more than thankful for, I can't stand to even imagine some family trying to replace mine and what if I don't get to be with Jason?

Jason is the best brother I could have asked for, sure he being over protective can get frustrating but he only has the best intention at heart and just wants to protect me. It's one of the reasons I don't have a boyfriend. I remember a couple months ago there was a rumour that Jack wanted to ask me out and my brother found out; well let's just say that it didn't end well and Jack was terrified to even look at me in the eye.

Your probably thinking where we get our money from, my parents weren't poor, quite the opposite and all the money went to my brother and I. We also got some benefits, but all that money won't last forever and won't last the rent long so my brother and I decided it was time to leave London, as much as it pained me there were to many memories.

I scrolled down my phone for schools in Holmes Chapel; don't even ask why my brother chose that place to live. I mean seriously there is nothing! I thought when he said we were moving he would say Liverpool, Bradford, Chelsey or anything but not some unknown town!

'Holmes Chapel Hollow High boarding school'

Won't hurt to look at it, right?