Chapter 6

Chapter 6

During the lesson Harry kept poking me, I started laugh along with him and actually talk until I forgot that I can’t even like him; it’ll just be easier. For the rest of the lesson Harry tried to regain my attention, but failed.

The bell went for the end of the day (yes it was a double with Harry) and I swiftly grabbed my bag and made my way for the door. I think I heard Harry call after me but oh well; I probably just left a pen or something.

When I entered my room I found Emma, Eleanor and Frankie sitting on the floor with their books out.

“We’re doing homework.” Frankie pointed out patting the empty space next to her.

After around an hour I had finished my geography and English, I can’t believe we actually got homework on our first day back… Interrupting me from my thoughts one of Harry’s mates showed up at the door smiling at Eleanor. El eyes lightened as soon as she saw him as she greeted him with a hug and a kiss.

“Get a room!” Emma yelled causing El to start blushing furiously and Louis to start laughing.

“You want to go back to my room for a while?” Louis asked.

“Yeah, I’ll just get my bag.” Eleanor smiled skipping of to her side of the room.

“Hi I’m Louis.” He introduced me to himself.

“Christina but everyone calls me Chris.” I smiled warmly.

Soon after Eleanor and Louis left the girls and I decided to just watch a movie. We soon all started to go on our phones and I had 2 texts.

Jason Collin:

Hey. Do you think I’d be able to see my little sister tomorrow after school?

I instantly replied.

Christina Collin:

Sure :) what do you want to do??

I checked my next text.

Harry Styles:

Hey. Why were you ignoring me in history today? :(

Christina Collin:

How the hell did you get my number? And how do I have yours…

Harry Styles:

When you were ignoring me I got your phone and put my number in it and got yours.

Christina Collin:

Oh…

Harry Styles:

Why were you ignoring me anyways?

Because I don’t want to fall for you.

Christina Collin:

I was just concentrating.

Harry Styles:

Ok nerd. Want to hang out tomorrow?

Christina Collins:

Can’t, I’m with my brother tomorrow.

Harry Styles:

Ok. Text me a time and date and I’ll be there ;)

Do I meet up with him? Maybe I should just act like I never got that message…

“Why are you texting Harry?” Frankie laughed wiggling her eyebrows. Shit she read everything.

“You’re what? El and I told you to stay away from him!” Emma practically screeched.

“What’s so bad about him anyways?” I asked.

“It doesn’t matter if she goes out with him, he doesn’t date!” Frankie snapped back at Emma completely ignoring what I had asked.

“Does anyone care what I have to say?” I yelled. They both turned quiet, “I’m just going to ignore it ok?”

“Good choice.” Emma whispered.

“Whatever.” Frankie muttered under her breath.