Clues -6-

Y/N, Albus and Scorpius decided that they will be searching for files in McGonagall's office tonight.

Y/N was waiting for them to come. She hid under the table in the Great Hall. Feeling as if she could freeze to death any moment now; makes her wonder why she didn't wear sweater or some sort.

After a while, she heard footsteps coming. Thinking that's Filch, she tried not to breathe so hard.

But then she heard a loud whisper "L/N" It's Scorpius and Albus.

Y/N quickly whispered back "over here! And be quite!" Y/N pulled out her journal out of her pocket as she got out from under the table.

"If i'm not mistaken, Filch will be far away from the office in about... 15 minutes"
She said as she sat down on one of the seats.

"What if you are mistaken?" Albus asked as he and Scorpius sat down next to her.

"Then we will be in big trouble" Scorpius answered.

"It will just be a detention or something" Y/N said trying to calm herself down.

"Woah, you've had detention before?" Scorpius ask with a lot of curiosity showing.

"Well no." Y/N said to him still trying to be calm. "I'm actually breaking rules! I guess it will be worth it."

"Shall we go now then?" Albus said, yawning.

Y/N quickly stood up and walk towards the door with the boys following. She look around to see if Filch is somewhere near, but no sign.

"This way! Hurry!" She whisper loudly to them, running towards the office where the file is.

They have arrived outside the locked door, and Scorpius muttered, "Alohomora"  The room was full of documents with a desk in the middle covered with a bunch of files, papers and books.

"We have to search through all of this" Y/N said while closing the door behind them slowly.

"All of these?" Scorpius repeated.
"Yes." Y/N answered surely.

"What are we searching for exactly?" Albus asked Y/n trying not to sound sleepy.

Y/N rolled her eyes and sigh. "Anything with my last name on it. We talked about this in the library the other day, didn't you pay attention at all?"

"I do pay attention" he said with a straight face. "If i'm not sleeping"

Y/N rolled her eyes again and started to walk towards the desk and going through files and documents.

They search carefully. and started getting sick of reading pointless name after a while.

"Y/N? I think i found something." Scorpius said as he reads this old looking parchment.

Y/N walk quickly to Scorpius, she reads the words written on the paper, carefully trying not to miss any details

Forbidden item

Burnette's necklace- unsolved

Surbay's ring- unuseful- dangerous

Wend's earing - on progress

Demaen's Glasses- useful until further notice

Y/n's Mirror- Dangerous

Frue's Slippers- useful for untalented dancer's. Can be stopped with 'Stimendos' spell

"It says here that These item's are undiscovered, and given by the ministry to the teacher's of Hogwarts to be tested." Scorpius said.

"So basically, the ministry found magical and weird items from families and took took away to be tested because it's never been discovered?" Albus asked.

"Hey, you catch on fast! I'm impressed." Y/N said to Albus with a grin and a small laugh.

"What do you mean? I always catch on" Albus said with a annoyed tone.

"Pardon? Did you say always?" She laugh at him.

Then something happened. Scorpius accidentally knock over a glass making all of us stopped laughing.

"What did you do?" Albus half scream.

"I don't know!" Scorpius clenched his teeth with a shock face.

"We have to get out of here" Y/N said, panicking.

They ran to the door and look right and left.

Albus grabbed her left hand and Scorpius grabbed her right; then they started to drag Y/N opposite direction.

"Stop it you two!" said Y/N as she winched

Y/N look around again and grabbed both of their hands tight. She ran forward as fast as she can when she heard Filch's footstep going nearer.

Thank you so much to skrau27 for the suggestion. And sorry for the long wait, i've been busy.