8.0

PHIL POV
Ring Ring
Ring Ring
"Hello?"
"Hey Phil, how've you been?"
"Pj? I have been good for the most part,"
"That's good, I miss you old friend, you seem like a stranger now,"
"I know I have been busy I'm sorry just With like moving and all, I have been just trying to settle in,"
"Phil, there is a reason I called you," Phil noticed the sudden change of tone, pj sounded like he really didn't want to say this.
"Okay,Um what is it?" Phil said with his voice dripping with with nervousness.
"Your parents put out a wanted add for you,"
"They kicked me out." Phil said angrily.
"Yes I know but they saw me today and begged for me to get you to come home," pj started speaking faster by the word.
"Are they going to except me? Are they going to apologize? Huh? What are their plans for me now?" Phil raised his voice.
"Listen, here's how it happens, they ran up to me asking if I have seen You anywhere and I said no, they begged me to get in contact with you and they said 'please pj, call him, text him, anything, we can change him, we want him home,'" pj stopped.
"Pj?"
"Yes Phil?"
"If you ever see them again, tell them I died in a car crash, add any detail you want, just text me what you say so I can go along with it, just never tell them where I am, that's all I ask of you,"
"Okay Phil. I just want to know,"
"Yes?"
"Can I tell Chris where you are? Can we visit you?"
"Yes as long as he knows the deal I told you,"
"Okay, bye Phil, call if you need anything,"
"Bye pj, same for you,"
They hung up and Phil continued on with getting to dan as quick as possible.