Blueprints [3]

The boy and I gathered around the girl, who was staring at these blueprint like things, that looked like us, with little notes on the side as plans... Plans for powers, it looked like. I already had powers, the other's probably did, too. Was he adding onto what we originally had? I looked to the right, to see just scribbles and sketches no one could make out.

"I think I know what this is..." The boy gasped.

"What...?" I asked

"It looks like we were some type of final design... This must've been carefully planned, except for the fact that... We weren't artificially made, we must've been taken, I mean, we have families." He explained.

The girl looked down.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, no, I'm fine! I just...  Don't remember any family."

"HOW IS THAT FINE?!" I burst out.

"I don't know, but it feels normal, in some way."

I sighed. "As long as it makes you feel normal, somewhat, at least."

"Oh, my name is Sarah, by the way." She greeted.

"McKay."

"Taro."

"Okay, cool, we know our names. That's a good start."

[Willow's POV]

I walked around the living room, pacing, and waiting.

I heard the doorbell ring, and I ran there immediately, and opened the door. It was Alex and Tidal, of course.

"Alex! Thank gosh, c'mon, sit, we need a plan."

"Uh- oh okay... yeah, sure." She sat down on the couch, Tidal followed after.

"So, anything? Have you been looking in the news?" I asked.

Alex shook her head. "Nothing, if i saw, I would've said, I told you when McKay disappeared. And it's only been 5 minutes. We live on the same street."

"Oh. Yeah."

"Tidal, did you get anything?" Alex asked.

"Rin?" Tidal suggested.

"It couldn't be her, we've been on good terms." I added.

"Ugh, isn't there someway to trace their aura or something?" Alex asked.

"Nothing cheap I know of. If we wanted to do that, we'd have to put literally all of our money together, it's really expensive.

Alex's phone vibrated.

"Hmm... It's from Rose. If her kid is missing, that's just weird... With the timing and all, it could be a murder for all we know!"

R: IS LIA WITH YOU?!
A: No, you took her  back home yesterday.
R: rjmtaj!sy!syi!ys!yzi?itai?iyaayi!is
A: Plz don't have a seizure.
R: Oh wait. Nvm she's right here.
A: Do you need help?
R: no im fine lol.
R: oh wait, no. I was hallucinating. OH SHOOT MY KID IS MISSSSSSIINNNGGGG
A: Just come over to Willow's, a lot has happened today. We'll explain.

[McKay's POV]

I heard footsteps.

"Did you hear that?" I whispered.

"Wait... It looked like all the adults were, you know, murdered... so it can't be them." Sarah pointed out.

"Maybe the girl...."

"Oh shoot, then we may be in trouble..." I added in.

"Lets just find a way to get out of here. Fast." Taro said.

Sarah looked out of the room to check if the coast was clear, and motioned for us to follow after.

She ran down the hallway, there wasn't enough room to fly, and of course, we did the same.

[Josh's POV]

I heard footsteps pounding down the hallway.

"Connie, we aren't alone..."

Connie looked over to me. "Well, hold on lemme take a look." Connie peaked out of the doorway, to see 3 kids running down the hallway in the opposite direction we were running.

"They're like us, but a step further. C'mon, let's go!"

"Connie, are you sure? I mean, we-"

Connie grabbed my hand, and ran out of the room. "Wait!"

[McKay's POV]

I stopped and turned around. "Taro, Sarah, wait-"

"Oh, thanks! See, Josh, I TOLD you!"

"Oh whatever."

"Wait- Josh?! Connie?! Why are you here?" I asked.

"Same reason you're here, I think." Josh replied.

Taro and Sarah looked confused. "Oh, Josh, Connie, this is Taro, and Sarah. Taro, Sarah, this is Josh, and Connie. Okay, so now that we're all here together, we need to get out as fast as we can."

"So, what's the plan?"