chapter 1

After roaming the city of LA i felt like i needed caffine. I walked around some more,taking in the looks of what, and who ill be surronding myself with for however long im here. Finally i came across a small cafe that didnt seem so busy so i decided that id stop in before heading back to the hotel ill be staying in,until i find a "home", to be completly honest i could never call any place other than New York my home.I was snapped out of my thoughts when the lady at the counter had asked what id like to order. After ordering a latte and what seemed to be forever to actually get my coffee, i took a seat in the corner of the small cafe,and kept to myself.

I was paying attention to every little deatail of the cafe,and after awhile i was half asleep,probably the jet leg.

I was zoned out listening to other peoples small talk

I almost fell into a complete sleep until i felt a tap on my shoulder. Startled by this persons actions i jumped a little from my seat and quickly turned around, i was even more startled by the gorgeous human being standing right infront of my eyes, and of course, me being the shy person i am, all i could do was manage to mumble a "sorry". "its fine" he said with a chuckle and half smile. His smile made me smile a little myself. "I was checking to see if you were alive" .great. he must think im weird.I smile trying to seem as normal as possible.

"My names Luke" He said leaning in for a hand shake with one hand and his other hand stuffed in the pocket of his jeans, trying not to come off as rude i took his hand in mine "Hi im Katherine" i said. and for some reason he had a big smile on his face. "So ive never seen you around here.." He said waiting for my reply, he must of noticed me staring at him. "yeah i just moved here literally just moved here" i said changing the way i said just "You know this might be weird because we kinda just met but uh maybe i could show you around" He said sounded almost nervous,instantly putting a smile on my face, and making me feel a little less weird for falling asleep in the cafe. "Sure that would actually be great i have no idea were anything is around here" and i was being honest when i said this, it took me forever to even find this cafe

"Whats your number maybe we could meet up?"Luke said, I smiled, and handed him my phone and he handed me his and we exchanged numbers.

We said our goodbyes and with that he walked off.

A few hours later..

I took in the time to take in all his features, his slightly curly hair, the tattoes on his arms that all seemed to have a meaning, his lip ring wich emphisized his beautiful plump lips. I wanted those lips on mine.

what am i saying?

i just met him.

But meeting Luke made me feel a little bit better about my move here.