chapter 4

"Maybe on our second date" Luke smirked

second date? have we even gone on our first?

I wanted to keep him interested in me, because i could feel myself developing feelings for him, so with all my courage i flirted with him.

"Yeah maybe" i said licking my lips and biting them for a split second

Luke took off his shirt. oh no. I hope he didnt take me flirting as me suggesting that him and i should fuck.

He put a confused look on his face

probably because of the way i was looking at him.

Luke had abs and i noticed tattoos, which i find very attractive.

I find Luke even more attractive now.

He has a great personality and beyond great looks..

which made me wonder why he was talking to me.

-Luke's pov-

I was surprised when she had asked me to stay, not that i thought of her as a slut or anything. But by the way she talked to me on our date/hangout, whatever it was, i could tell she had insecurities, i just don't know why.The way she talked, the way she walked, how she mumbles over some words, how she immediately apologizes when she feels like she has said something stupid. I could just tell, and i didn't see that as a flaw, i thought it was cute.

I think everything about Katherine is cute.

We just met, but as gay as it might sound,

I believe it was love at first sight, i just couldn't tell her yet, that would be freaky, I'm pretty sure she thought it was weird when i accidentally called our hangout a date.

I could go on about the things i like about her, the things i love about her. I

felt almost crazy taking in every little detail of her .

I was also left a little hot and bothered when i saw her boobs through her shirt. I tried my hardest not to look.

-Katherine's POV-

I almost forgot i didn't have a bra on until i saw his eyes meet with my chest, i was wearing a white top, practically see through.

I don't ever think I've blushed more in my life.

I excused myself to the bathroom, and found my red laced bra and a new top that wasn't see through and put them on.

I came back to the room and Luke had a smirk on his face.

"I wasn't looking you know" He said holding the smirk.

"You must of been, if you noticed i had changed" I said with a cheeky grin trying to flirt.

"You caught me" Luke laughed

I rolled my eyes and laughed a little.

I got into the bed and pulled the blanket over me leaving a little room for Luke.

But i noticed he was making himself a sleeping space on the floor, was this him saying that he didn't wanna share the same bed as me?What if he doesn't like me, maybe I'm just over thinking.

"Thought we were sharing" I said adding laugh trying not to sound desperate

"You want me to come up there?" He asked in a sleepy voice that sent a million feelings through my body

I nodded and patted the empty spot next to me on the bed, He laughed and laid next to me.

A rush of nervousness went all throughout my body.

I was calmed yet shocked when Luke had pulled me closer to him, with my back against his chest and his arm wrapped around my body.

"You comfortable?" He asked not sounding as nervous as i was feeling right now.

I nodded instead of saying 'yes' because i was scared i might choke.

I feel asleep a few minutes after Luke had put his head in the crook of my neck and whispered goodnight in my ear.

I liked the feeling of Luke,

I wonder if he felt the same for me.

Short and some what edited.

If ur reading this u should vote that'd be nice

have a happy horny day :)