10

New writer here
Me and Luke both lay there panting.

"Hi." he said. Probably because we didn't say out hi's to each other we just got right to fucking.

"Hey." I said giggling. He got up and put on his clothes. I did the same. He turned to look at me. He just stared and I started to feel uncomfortable.

"What?" I asked shyly.

"Your so beautiful." he said before slamming his lips onto mine.

After a ten minute make out session luke got a phone call. When he ended the phone call he looked at me.

"I'm sorry I gotta go film a video with the boys." he said apologetically.

"No no it's totally fine." I said reassuring him.

"Thank you." he said before pulling me in for a short but sweet and passionate kiss. when he left I let out a huge sigh. Not of relief but of like what am I gonna do now.

I'll just go walk around town. i said to myself.

I put on a white cropped top and some denim shorts. I pulled on my converse and headed out the door.

I walked around town for a few hours. Just getting the feels. I stopped to get some lemonade. It was so tasty. Then I went to a skate shop and bought a penny board.

Yes I skateboard....don't judge.

After that I decided I wanted to go to the park for a little bit.

After about a 20 minute walk I found a park. I skated to a bench and say down. I took out my phone and started going through my Twitter feeds and Instagram photos.

I was really tired so I thought it was best to go home. I stood up and gathered all my stuff. I lifted me head and what I saw just broke my heart.

There was luke making out with another girl. I felt warm tears go down my cheeks. That two timing asshole.

I whooped the tears and walked back to my hotel. how could he do that to me . I mean I know we aren't dating but we did have sex, make out and pleasure each other. God I was so stupid to trust some guy I just met in a caffe.

When I got to my room I slammed the door shut and cried

And cried

And cried

And cried

Well you get the point.

I never want to see luke Brooks again.