chapter 3

I was enjoying myself on Luke and I's hangout. we talked, about everything. We had allot in common, let me tell you Luke can be very opinionated, but i found that attractive.

The more we talked the more i felt like i could be myself around him, so i started telling him more and more stuff about me, i even let a few secrets of mine slip. But he didn't judge me, he really seemed to care, and in return i listened to each and every story and little detail of his life, he was an interesting person, i liked that.

From what i gathered he has two brothers, one being his twin, Jai and Beau. He told me lots of stories about them as kids, he seems to care allot for his family.

Im always thinking, always into deep thoughts, but i didn't realize how easy it was for someone to snap me out of those thoughts,when all of a sudden Luke had reached for my hand with his own. It was a warm and inviting feeling i had never felt before, and it felt good, i felt butterflies for the first time in a long time. I also didn't realize what i was doing, I was staring at Luke's hand intertwined with my own, and was embarrassed when he had looked down at me and chuckled.

"You alright there Katherine?" Luke said with a smirk and half smile

"Shut up" i said laughing while trying my hardest to get rid of the grin i had on my face.

1 hour later..

"Hey its getting late" Luke said, i could tell he didn't want the day to end just as much as i didn't want to either.

"Yeah" I said with a long sigh, and a little bit of a laugh because i was remembering all the fun i had today

"Want me to walk you to the hotel? its a little dark out" Luke smiled

I nodded adding a smile

Once they got to the hotel..

"Well heres my stop" I sighed

Luke chuckled a little bit before he began speaking

"I really had fun with you tonight maybe we could do it another time?" Luke asked

"Yeah definitely"

He nodded and heading for his car parked down the street while i walked up to my room.

(A/N dunno if i mentioned this but Luke had driven to the hotel and they walked to the dinner and around the city till they got back)

I made my way upstairs into my room, I immediately had got changed into sweatpants and token off my bra, i always do that after long days. I washed off my makeup leaving on a little bit of mascara.

I heard a knock at my door.

it was Luke.

"My car kinda broke down, and my phones dead, can i use yours to call a cab"

I smiled and nodded and let Luke in through the door he was just about to reach for the phone when i stopped him by grabbing his shoulder, I could feel his muscle, I could tell he had a nice body. I got myself under control before speaking.

"Its late, maybe you could just stay for the night and call for a cab tomorrow?"

Im never the type to let a guy sleep over when we had just met, but Luke seemed different, and he didn't look like he had any exceptions.

"Yeah sure" Luke smiled "I promise ill be out of your hair tomorrow morning, thanks Katherine"

"Its really no problem" I smiled back

The only thing was is that there is a problem, there was no place for him to sleep.

"I uh guess we will be sharing tonight" I said in a apologetic tone.

I mean he could always sleep on the floor? I think this was my excuse too cuddle up with Luke tonight.

"guess so" He said laughing and adding his cute smile.

i could stare at him like that all day.

"Im don't usually let guys I've just met stay the night" I said trying not to sound desperate

Luke laughed, sending a million different feelings throughout my body.

"So don't get any ideas" I said joking around and pointing my finger at him.

"I understand" Luke said acting fake disappointed

"Maybe on our second date" Luke smirked

I got nervous and a little tingly feeling

Today was a date?

THIS IS UNEDITED BUT WILL BE FIXED LATER ALSO THE MORE I WRITE THE LONGER THE CHAPTERS WILL BE