The Night Before

George closed his eyes, remembering last night

Ringo moaned as George sucked a mark onto his neck. The guitarist smirked at the drummer, who was steadily losing all control.

'Ahh~ Geo... FUCK'

George licked up and down Ringo's chest.

'Richie, ya think you're ready for me to get the show on the road?'

Richie moaned again, bucking his hips up to get friction.

'I've been ready, George.'

George smirked at the scene laid out in front of him. Ringo squirming on the bed panting, with hickies and love bites peppering his neck.

'Beautiful. Just beautiful. You deserve to be on the centerfold of a gentleman's magazine.'

Ringo blushed, which only made him more beautiful. George prepped Ringo for his manhood. Then he thrusted in.

'Ohh~! Oh George~! George! G-'

-eorge?"

The guitarist snapped out of his memories. Ringo was standing next to him. George sat up and pulled Ringo's shirt collar down. Ringo blushed as all the bites and hickies from the night before were exposed. George covered the marks back up. The other two Beatles walked in. They both sat on the couch. Ringo tried to sit next to George, but the second he did he regretted it.

"OW!"

George smiled. He would always look forward to those few, wild nights.

When I held you near,
You were so sincere.

'Treat me like you did the night before!'