More Than You Could Ever Know

John was grinning from ear to ear when Brian said they could take a beach vacation. Paul whooped cheerily. George sneakily grabbed Ringo's hand. Ringo smiled and squeezed George's hand.

They drove to the beach, laughing and joking the whole way. When they got there, John ran out of the car, leaving the others to set up umbrellas and blankets.

"JOHN WINSTON LENNON, YOU BEST GET BACK HERE, OR I'LL CRIPPLE YA!!!"

Paul ran after John to force him into helping, which left George and Ringo alone. Together. Completely out of sight of anyone else.

Perfect.

Ringo grabbed George's wrists and pushed him against the hood of the car.

"R- Richie! We might get caught!"

Ringo smirked, sending shivers down George's spine.

"So what? You know I'd murder anyone who saw you like this."

Ringo pushed George's shirt up slowly, loving the way George blushed red.

"I love you Harrison. More than you could ever know."

Years later a.k.a, when George has cancer;

Ringo sat beside his former lover. He gazed at his face.

"Hiya, Richie."

Ringo smiled, brushing a strand of hair from George's face.

"Hello, darling."

George smiled, a tear running down his cheek.

"I remember that day at the beach. We were so damn young. We were fucking idiots, too."

Ringo laughed at the last quip.

"I know. We all were."

George closed his eyes. Ringo leaned down and kissed George's lips for what could be the final time. Tears came to the drummer's eyes.

"I love you, George. More than you could ever know."

George died the next day. Paul spent hours trying to talk his last living friend out of suicide.

"But I loved him, Paul!"

Tears streamed down Ringo's face as he sobbed.

"More than you could ever know."

Sorry I made it sad. You guys knew it would come eventually. Again, sorry. I'll make a smut for you guys for enduring this.

Love,
Aurora Oakley Harrison❤