9

Maddy's POV

It’s been three days of Sherri and Louis being all cute and shit and well it sickens me, not really I’m really happy for them I know that Louis is head over heels for Sherri and Sherri is the same Niall didn’t seem too happy about it at first but hey why not let your little sister have some fun. School is alright so many girls that don’t stop talking about One Direction and I don’t blame them the lads are all good looking well I don’t think Liam is but that’s because he is my big brother and come to think of that I wonder where he is like I haven’t seen him in a while I think he is sleeping not much has been said about Dani and I wonder if they worked everything out or not but I don’t really want to ask as Liam has been really snappy about well everything. Right now I’m talking to Niall well he is talking to me I’m not paying much attention all I can think about is Liam and Harry well Liam because he is being a dick and Harry because I have no clue where he is. Sherri and I just got home from school and like every day Louis and Harry dropped us off and picked us up but I kinda lost Harry when we got inside, and Sherri well she is in Louis’ room doing god knows what and I’m not too sure that I want to know what they are doing in there.

I looked at Niall and nodded my head so he thinks I’m paying attention I really hope it’s not too important just as I nodded again my phone vibrated in my hand. I looked down to see is was a message from Aspen I smiled as I unlocked my phone yes I have pot a password on it and only Harry knows it as it’s his name yeah he picked it.

To Maddy

From Aspen

Hey girly did you wanna come have a coffee like a normal person would with me and Kayla ohh and bring Sherri we can’t be normal without her

I laughed at the text from the idiot that I have come to love I mean school is so easy as we have now git our own little group even though the two love One Direction they aren’t all shove it in ya face like the others are.

To Aspen

From Maddy

Hey girl yes I would love too just got to find my brother and ask him and I’ll get Sherri although she is in her boyfriend’s room I’m scared

I gave a smile to Niall as he looked at me “sorry Niall but Aspen and Kayla want me and Sherri to go have coffee with them” I told him “okay Sherri can go but you have to ask Liam” Niall told me I nodded and looked around to see no Liam but his phone was on the coffee table so he is home well I didn’t expect that. I decided to go find him so I got of the comfy sofa and walked into the kitchen to see the back door open maybe he is outside I stuck my head out to see Liam and Zayn,  Zayn was smoking and Liam was just talking to him I’m kinda surprised Liam isn’t yelling at Zayn cause that’s what he normally does. “Hey umm sorry to interrupt but can I go have coffee with Aspen and Kayla? Sherri is allowed to go as well” I spoke unsure of what I may be getting myself into, “fine but I’m not driving you” he told me in a harsh tone.

I nodded and made my way up stairs I knocked on Louis’ door to have him open it almost straight away “hey I’m taking your girlfriend away from you and ya can’t do shit about it” I told him as I pushed passed and grabbed Sherri’s arm “get changed gosh” I wined causing her to laugh I took this as my chance to text Aspen back and get changed myself.

To Aspen

From Maddy

Yep we getting changed and will be on our way and by way witch way are we going?

To Maddy

From Aspen

Starbucks Bitches

I nodded at the text as I gave a small laugh and soon enough I was changed into some shorts and long sleeved shirt. “What are we doing and where are we going” Sherri asked “It’s a secret goshhh” I yelled as we fell into a fit of laughter. “What’s going on out here” Harry asked as he opened the door and at this moment a light bulb went off in my head “hey babe you know how amazing I am and all that” I asked giving him a wide smile and batting my eyelashes like a crazy person. Harry just kinda looked at me like I was going to do something really bad and uncalled for “go on” he told me “can you please drive me and Sherri to a secret destination?” I asked still giving him the smile and batting my eyelashes “okay” he told me this only made me cheer while Sherri, Harry and Louis gave me strange looks okay I don’t know when Louis came out of his room but ohh well.