3.

He turned to the chick he had just finished banging Bruno couldn't remember her name he didn't care just like all the girls he had sex with now she was just one of many but they knew the score he was straight with them that it was a one time thing he didn't want anything more from them or with them.

He looked at the time it was nearly 8pm, time for this chick to go he felt like going out he got up and without turning he tells the girl as he heads to the bathroom thanks baby I gotta go get ready for a meeting my security will drive you home.

After he had showered he texted some of his friends and they were gonna go clubbing with him.

He was having a good time with his guys but Bruno wasn't really feeling this club they left and headed to a new club that was suppose to be lit and were shown straight to the VIP section where he ordered patron and was having a good time when he spotted her he thought he was seeing things but no there was CeCe dancing with some guy he then spotted Urbana and more of her friends dancing at the other end of the VIP section he couldn't stop watching CeCe he then remembered Phil telling him about Urbana having a girls night out tonight but he hadn't said where.

He continued to watch CeCe as she danced with 2 more guys and he felt something he hadn't felt in a long time, jealousy.

He went over to the girls he had ordered champagne for them and hugged Urbana and shouted hi to be heard over the music to her friends he danced with them and then as he was heading back to his friends he bumped into someone he shouts sorry and then sees it's CeCe she shouts forget it and moves to go by him when he takes her hand and raising his voice in her ear asks her to dance with him she pulls back from him looking at him like he was nuts and shouts hell no at him and pulls her hand free and walks away from him he watches as she joins her friends and goes and joins his again.

He hadn't meant to ask her but he really wanted to dance with her and he got drunk as he watched her have fun with her friends and wondered why couldn't she be happy, carefree, fun and friendly with him like she was with everyone else?

And why was he thinking about her when she probably wouldn't think twice about him he shook his head and tells his friends he's going for a smoke.

She was having a great time with Urbana and their friends the only fly in the ointment had been when Bruno had bumped into her and had obviously lost his mind as he had asked her to dance with him there wasn't a chance of that she thought as she downed her shot and excused herself so she could go outside to have a smoke.

She had just lit up when she heard Bruno say ahhh something we have in common eh she turned and there he was in the corner with his cigarette half smoked CeCe decided to ignore him and enjoy her smoke then she heard him walk towards her and then felt him behind her and he drew a finger down the side of her neck she turns around and tells him keep your hands to yourself he tosses his smoke and then tosses hers away, what the fuck is your problem Bruno she asks him.

He says nothing as he puts his arms around her and pulls her to him as she tries to break free of his grip and he kisses her she can taste the alcohol and cigarette on his breath as she struggles in his arms and he stops kissing her and lets her go slowly she slaps him hard and tells him how dare you!

Keep your sorry short drunk ass away from me!

I am not one of the many girls that you just hit it and quit it with!

Are you sure about that?

What about the guys you were dancing with you looked like you were ready to hit it with them?!

You insulting son of a bitch!

Theres a difference between dancing and fucking you idiot a player like you should know that!

She stormed off back into the club before he could say anything else man he had fucked up and he wondered how the hell was he gonna fix this.

He went back into the club and had one more shot before going home.

CeCe drowned the anger caused by Bruno by drinking more she got so drunk she could barely walk and Urbana took her home with her.