4.

1 week later at Urbana & Phil's home

It was good to relax and have a good time with friends it had been a long week the backyard was filled with the hooligans, their partners and kids and some close friends and Phil was manning the grill in his element wearing a huge white chefs hat that cracked CeCe up every time she looked at him in it.

She had been playing with the kids and went to get them juice she was just about to walk into the kitchen and saw that Bruno was there she turned to go but he calls out c'mon in I don't bite CeCe she hadn't seen him since the club last Friday and had stayed clear of him today but obviously that was over she turned and walked into the kitchen without saying a word to him and saw he was holding 2 bottles of beer she waited for him to move from the fridge before going to it and opened it and got juice for the kids.

She turns to leave when he tells her to wait and comes to stand in front of her and says i'm sorry about last Friday night I was out of line for what I said to you but the only part that i'm sorry about kissing you is that you didn't kiss me back.

Don't hold your breath on that ever happening she tells him.

Neither of them get a chance to say anything else as Jamareo and John come in after the juice for the kids she hands it over to them and they leave with it.

She was deciding what to do when Bruno says look why don't we call a truce he holds out 1 of the beers he's holding out to her.

She looks at him and sees he's serious and takes the beer he taps his beer to hers and says lets start over and if not to try and become friends then to try being friendly.

She decides to give it a chance and taps her beer with his and says deal.

Ok tell me what it is I do to piss you off when i'm not trying to he asks her.

Oh so you admit you do piss me off on purpose she asks him.

He blows out a breath and tells her yes.

You piss me off when you act like a cocky little shit she tells him.

Is there anything you like about me he asks her?

She takes a large drink of beer before answering yes I love your music.

Really? Wow I wasn't expecting that how about you extend some of that love onto me he replies.

She rolls her eyes at him and tells him you wish.

Before he can reply Phil comes in and says wheres my beer man to Bruno?

Bruno goes and gets another beer out the fridge and hands it to Phil who is looking at them worriedly.

It's ok Phil we're not arguing CeCe tells him and Bruno says yeah man we're good we've made a deal to try and be friends.

Are you 2 playing with me right now Phil asks them.

They both laugh and tell him no.

He nods and smiles and tells them good then leaves them.

She tells Bruno she's going back out to the backyard and as she walks away from him he asks don't you wanna know what I like about you?

She turns and laughs and tells him no I don't have all day to hear that.

He laughs and just as she gets to the door he says wait she turns to him and he says can you please stop making fun of my height.

Ok for the sake of our deal i'll stop she tells him, good he replies and just remember 1 thing.

What she asks him.

He walks to her slowly and says in her ear remember that big things can come.... from small packages and winks at her before walking away.

For the rest of the day she couldn't get what Bruno had said in her ear out of her head.