ლ Nine ლ

"Y-yes." she stuttered nervously, her eyes wide and her cheeks dusted dark pink. I smirk and push my lips against hers. She gasps and pulls back, slapping me right across the face.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------

x Toby's P.O.V x

Slender had sent (Your Name) and I out to hunt and, frankly, nothing had worth mentioning had happened yet. Y'know, besides the fact that I was getting nowhere with them. I mean, seriously what did I have to do to get their attention? I just didn't know...

Sure, most of the people at the mansion were pretty smooth. Take Jeff for example. He has cockiness oozing through every pore on his body and some people find that attractive. I'm just a twitchy little freak. Ben is pretty much the most perverted guy in our little family so he had that going for him. I couldn't be seductive if I tried.

"...and that's why I hate squirrels." (First Name) finishes. I had been so caught up in thought I didn't even realize they had started to talk. I offer a polite laugh and they beam up at me. We walk for a few more minutes in silence before a small cabin comes into view.

"Ready?" I ask, causing them to nod and approach the space. I pick the lock through the front and slip inside, my fingers grasping the wooden handles of my hatchets. (First name) has a small pocket knife. I look at them incredulously.

"What?" they ask.

"You're usi-" I twitch, "using that small thing?" I ask. They shrug their shoulders lamely.

"Its all Jeff would let me use." they reply. I chuckle softly. Sounds like him. The inside of the cabin smells smokey and homely, but we both know it would soon reek of the metallic scent of blood. I look around and spot a picture hung up on the wall. It features a mother, father and small child.

"I'll take t-he parents, you do t-he kid." I say, delegating people like some kind of sadistic general. They nod and get their knife ready, the blade shimmering in the dim light. I maneuver towards where I expected the parent's room to be and swing the door open silently. I slowly slide my hatchets from the straps on my hips and walk to the parents. Without a word, I swiftly cut their heads clean from their necks.

Unlike the others, I didn't really have a flare to the way I killed. Unless I was feeling especially sadistic, I'd just usually get it over with quickly. Not because I didn't like it but I despised the loud screams. I hear a wail from the other room. Deciding to check on (First Name), I walk through the hall down to the nursery. I gasp at what I see.

(First Name) stays still with their knife hovering over the small child. It giggles and reaches up, grasping at them with its small chubby hands. They sniff and wipe their eyes. "I-I can't kill her Toby." they cry softly. I nod, getting ready to slice it open, but I find myself not willing to do it either.

"What s-hould we do...?" I ask after a while of staring at the small creature.

"Lets take care of her." (First Name) says with no hesitation.