The Break-Up

Tears start streaming out her eyes and she runs toward them.

"What the hell is this?!"

"Arisa! I'm so sorry"

"Yeah just save it. Let's go." She takes his hand and drags him away from the girl. "Who's the girl?"

"She is... Umm... Her name is Lacey. Look I know I shouldn't have done it but, it was just in the moment." He starts to get choked up but still won't cry.

"When did this all start? When you stopped replying to me? Or stopped or answering my calls?" She falls to the floor crying and Nash sits next to her.

"I know you want to break up and that's why you're crying. I know I'm a jerk for cheating and there's no excuse for cheating. In know that if I apologize every day for they rest of life you won't forgive me." The tears get to him and now he's sobbing. He kisses you in the cheek and says one last thing before walking away. "I love you forever and always."

She gets up and goes to look for him but he's no where to be found. She sees the girl he was kissing and just give her a dirty look. She returns the favor. So then she takes out her phone and calls Carter.

"I really need you right now... Actually now more than ever."

"What happened are you crying?!?!"

"Just can I go to your house?" She slowly stops crying as he says yes and the. She goes to your car.

The whole ride over to Carter's house she thinks of what Nash said. 'Was he just trying to get to me? Or was he actually that sincere? Should I call him? Will he even answer."

*BOOM* car crash

She blacks out but right before she does she hears "I love you forever and always"