Trying

They get back to Carter's house and Carter says that Arisa will have to stay in his room but, she can sleep on the bed by herself if she wanted to.

"Carter, do you think you could lay with me? Just tonight." Carter nods.

"Arisa, do you think you'll get back with Nash?" Carter asks before laying down with her. She looks at him and looks confused. She pulls him down into the bed and holds both of his hands.

"Look, I know you don't want me to be with Nash and, to be honest I don't even know the kid and from what he told me I didn't even know him before. I know you though and I really like you. I know this because when I saw you. That second time I remembered you. Only you." He kissed her forehead and lays next to her. They're still holding hands and Arisa is laying on Carter's chest with her head lying right under Carter's chin. He kisses her head and they fall asleep.

****MORNING****

"Wake up Arisa." Carter whispers into her ear. Little did he know that she was already up. Before he could even finish his sentence she kissed him on his lips. It was a passionate kiss, she let him take control. He asked for entrance and she gladly granted. She tugged and his hair as he found her sweet spot, she let out a moan and he smiled.

"My mom isn't home til tomorrow" he whispered into her ear. A smile spreads across her face as she takes off her shirt only parting their lips for a second. He then takes off her shirt and starts massaging her chest. He starts kissing her neck as she unbuttons his belt. She plants kisses all the way down his body stoping at his V-line.

"Oh come on don't be a tease" carter says winking.

"I'm not trying to be a tease but, do you have a condom." He nods and pulls one out of his drawer. He puts it on and then takes of her pants. She climbs on too of him to put herself in control. He slides inside of her and she starts to moan.

"Tell me you like it." He whispers to her.

"I love it baby, I want you!" She replies

"You want me? Prove it."

She starts kissing his neck and he still refuses to go all the way in. She finally find his sweet spot and he moans. They flip over so Arisa is on top again.

"It's your turn baby. You already know I want you." She says.

He pulls her down to him and starts kissing her chest and massaging her boobs. She starts to moan and soon she's yelling his name.

"CARTER! CARTER!" She lets him go all they way in and he gladly accepts the invitation. She starts rotating her hips and grips into his hair. He's holding onto her hips while she goes through the motion.

"Faster baby" carter moans . So, she goes faster. Soon they finish and just starts making out. Carter pulls away and leaves Arisa with a confused look.

"You did this with Nash." Carter says with a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Nash means nothing to me Carter I love you! I want to be with you everyday for the rest of my life." Soon a smile spread across Carter's face and he out on his boxers.

They laid there across from each other and Carter took her hands. He then got up and got on one knee. She say up already in tears (of joy).

"Arisa, I've known you for a while now and you mean more than the world to

me. I want to wake up every morning and see you lying there. I want to go to school and hold your hand and be one of those couples that people tell to get a room. I want to be with you. So, will you be my girlfriend and move in with me? I know it's a lot but, you're mom is always gone. I really don't ever want you to be alone. So what do you say?"