Making things right

She wakes up in a hospital bed and can't remember why she was there. She looks around the room and sees three unfamiliar faces. She can tell that one of them is a doctor but the other two she has never seen before.

"Hey babe, are you okay?" He leans in to kiss her on the cheek and she slaps him. "Look, I know you're mad about what happened earlier and that probably why you crashed but-"

"Who are you?" She asks cutting him off. He looks mad and his eyes are getting filled with tears. "I'm really sorry I have never seen you before." Nash walks out of the room in tears.

"Do you remember me?" Carter asks her. She shakes her head. The doctor asks carter to leave the room because it seems too overwhelming for Arisa.

"Arisa, you were in a serious car crash and your boyfriend Nash was the one that you crashed into. Nash was fine but you suffered serious head trauma and you seem to have lost your memory. Your mother is in a business trip but she told us that you should be staying with your best friend Carter."

The memory of Carter started to come back but nothing of Nash. She nods her head and ask him to bring Nash into the room. He says that he'll go find him but there's no guarantee he'll want to come back after what just happened.

******

A couple of minutes pass by and Nash walks into the room. She pat the empty spot on the bed for him to come sit next to her. He nods and walks over.

"Can you tell me about us?" She asks him.

"Well, we actually haven't been together that long. He did the deed already and it was the most amazing moment of my life. We met at Carter's house 5days ago then after we did the deed I asked you to be my girlfriend. You said yes but, after that I met this girl lacy and she was not nearly as pretty as you but her temptations led me to break. You saw me with her at the mall and then you ran out. I went to talk to you and I told you that I love you forever and always and i really do Arisa."

"I'm sorry Nash but out relationship seems horrible. I need to break up with you. At least while I'm straightening out my life. Can we still be friends?" He nods and them she asks him to bring carter in.

Carter walks over to her and she pulls his lips to hers and whispers "I remember you" into his ear. Then he kisses her again.

"Wait, what about Nash?"

"Sorry, I didn't tell you yet. I guess he cheated in me and I just broke up with him."

"You were supposed to be going to my house. I'm so sorry." Carter says while breaking down into tears. She hugs him and tells him that everything okay now.

"I have to go stay with you now. Until my mom gets back from a business trip. So, can I leave now."

They get to Carter's house and she tells him to tell her about their friendship. He tells her everything they love to do together and how they're only friends with each other and no one else is aloud in their clique. Eventually she falls asleep in Carter's arms with a smile on her face. Before she drifts of into a deep sleep she hears carter whisper into her ear. " I've always been in love with you."