Mistakes

Nash leaves and she calls Carter. "Hey, Carter I just want you to know that I don't have feelings for Nash okay. I really really like you but I was lost in the moment and

now I don't want to hurt him."

"It's okay. I like you too and if I have to wait I will. I've liked you since you moved here because you didn't freak about me being Carter Reynolds." She starts blushing..."and I know you're probably blushing right now which reminds me how beautiful you are when you blush."

"Want to go out to eat tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure . Panda Express like always?"

"Well, of course."

"Okay what time do you want to go and does Nash know that you're going?"

"How about 12 and Nash has nothing to do with me going to eat lunch with my best friend." He starts to get sad so he says goodbye and hangs up. He was friend zoned by a girl he like a lot. He had to get her to like him. He didn't want to hurt Nash but, in order to get Arisa he might actually have to.

Arisa was sitting at home wondering if she should break up with Nash because she really liked Carter and now she knows that Carter likes her. When she came to NC she had not feelings and she was totally fine with being friends with Carter but then, they got closer and she started realizing why she had fell for him when she's lived back in Cali. Sitting there thinking about Carter she then realized what she had to do. She had to break with Nash to be with her Dream guy.

She takes out her phone and dials Nash's number. There's no answer. She texts him and she can see that he's reading the messages but still no reply. It's then twelve o'clock and time to go see Carter.

"Hey Carter!!" She yells from across the Parking Lot. Then they get some food. "Did you hear about Justin Bieber?!?!"

"Obviously I mean it's not really his fault." She starts laughing a lot.

"Drinking and doing drugs isn't his fault?" He shoves good in his mouth to shut himself up. "I have to tell you something that I called you."

"Yeah, you can tell me anything what is it?"

"I had sex with Nash." His eyes start to get glossy and then a tear runs down his cheek. "Look I know you're upset but, it was in the moment! I always wanted it to be you. I was thinking of you the whole time!"

He gets up and walks to the bathroom. When he gets back she can tell that he had been crying.

"Can we just pretend that you didn't have sex Nash?"

"Yes yes of course!!" The rest of the day Is awkward and when she gets home she try's to get a hold of Nash again but no answer. She decided to go to the mall so she could be distracted from the whole NASH THING. She goes into Forever 21 her fav store. She walks through the door and her heart breaks and she falls to the floor in tears. She saw Nash kissing another girl.