no.. don't

Harrys p.o.v

I woke up in the middle of the night, wondering how i got in my bed. i thought for a moment then thought Petra must of moved me here.

i then got up and walked down the hall i went towards Petras room, i peeked through the crack from the door and saw that she was home. Im glad i wouldn't want her any where else because now i know she's safe an i know where she is. wait what why am i thinking that .. she's just a friend i don't like her like that so why am i so worried. oh do i like her.. no . i then went down stairs and watched t.v for the rest of the night.  when it was around 7:00 i got up and made some coffee along with some eggs an pancakes. when i was done i then sat the table , i then heard foot steps thinking it was Petra but.. it was her friend Frida .. shit. Frida has a big crush on me and we have went on one date and she thought we were goin out. i don't like her like that tho.

.

"Good morning harry"

"good morning Frida"

i wanted to get out of the kitchen but it was too late.. damn.

"so did you make these for everyone?"  , "erm. yeah you can have some i was just finishing up so you can sit here"

i then got up and rinsed my dish then started for the stairs but a hand grasped my arm.

"erm. can i help you?"

Frida looked like she was being seduced and i really was not liking it.

"yes.. yes you can"

she then threw me on to the couch and forced her lips onto mine. i tried pushing her off but she would not budge. she started striping off her clothes. Then started with mine. i finally got my grip and gently shoved her off.

"what do you think your doing?"

"really harry don't play this i know you still got feelings" 

"no .. no Im sorry but your thinking wrong"

"wow really. i feel so stupid Im sorry i got to go"

she then got up and ran upstairs to grab her stuff then ran out the door.

I heard footsteps stomping down the hall then the steps.. i knew Petra was pissed.

"Harry!!"

"erm yes.."

"what the Hell why did she leave upset . what did you do!"

she then came to where i was and stood right front of the t.v.

"umm i can explain"

"yeah you better" she scowled at me.

"Okai so she came down for breakfast and i said i was finished but she had grabbed my arm an threw me down on here Nd started kissing me an stripping me but i shoved her off and told her i didn't fell like that about her nd she got upset"

she then stayed quiet for some quite time then finally spoke.

"is that true?"

"yea.. yes i promise."

"Okai Im sorry i flipped forgive?"

i know she was sorry so of course i was gonna forgive.

"of course would you like some pancakes?"

"yes i would like some"