Time for a Change

Petras P.O.V

It was a normal day in the UK. Nice and Sunny

-ding! ding! ding!- *your Alarm went off"

"uhh i dont want to get up, i dont want to go to work" i then got up and got dressed. "Harry! get up!"

i went in harrys room and shoke him "harry you have to go to work and if you dont go to work you wont get money and if you dont get money we will loose our apartment and if we loose that were homless so GET UP!"

'im up im up go down to the car ill meet you their in 10 mintues k?' , 'yay but hurry its cold' i then said and grabbed my keys off the table then went down stairs to Harrys car.

---20 mintues later---

' I thought you said ten mintues', ' ohh. srry i fell asleep on the toilet' Harry looked really tired but im not really sure why? "did you get home late last night? 'yeah from hanging with the boys'

"were you drinking?" 'Yeah' ,"then call in sick" i knew if i said that then he would. "okai" he then got out of the car and went towards the stairs and looked back. "well bye see you after work" i waved then drove off. Once i got to work i went straight to my office because i didnt want to be bothered.

"Heyy Petra you want to go to a Party tonight " my best friend Frida since the 3rd grade asked me. 'sure sounds funn. i guess but i have to ask harry because hes sick and he might need some help' "okai just txt me later' she then left.

--later after work--

*Txting frida*

me: uhmm heyy ill go k? Frida: wonderful ill pick you up at 8 :) Me: okay c;

i then left work and drove home. "Harry im home!", i waited a few moments but still no response "harry!" is he not here or something., i looked out the window to see if my car was here and it was so..

"HAAREH!" , i ran upstairs to look in harrys room. "Harry! are you okay!", "ohh. petra im fyne i was just sleepin" 'Damn mann. i thought you were dead or something!' ' well im goin to a party okay, okay'

i then went to my room and got ready. Fresh out of the shower i did my make-up on i grabbed purple eye shadow and pink lip gloss. i then went to my closet and picked out a cute short purple dress with high heels.

i texted frida i was ready so she came over early so we hung out with harry for a bit then left.

-at the party-

'Frida thanks for gettin me out i havent been out in forever' "i thought you would like it and you need to meet some guys anyways' she pointed at a goodlookin fellow across the room, she then waved him over to where we were and we talked. After the Party i went home , i was wooped and it was late so yeah i was tired.

I went into the kitchen to make some food when i found Harry on the floor. "Harry!" i nudged his shoulder "harry are you okay hello" , "whaat" he mumbled then tried to open his eyes. i got harry up on his feet and walked him to his room. i then went to my room and changed to more comfortable clothes then layed down in my bed.