embarrassing.

Petra p.o.v

i felt so stupid. i was wearing a black cocktail dress while everyone else was in jeans or sweats. i looked at Harry and gave him an evil look, he then shrugged his shoulders then grabbed my waist.I loved it when he does that now, we stood around talkin to everyone when finally i found Perrie.

"heyy, how are you?" she then asked asbo was getting some drinks.

"Im wonderful' i said while winking.

she then grabbed my wrist.

"tell me everything" she was so interested i don't know why but if she wants to know.

"well it was acouple days ago when harry made the first move, and i guess were a thing now" i said with a little excitement in my voice.

"omg really this is amazing see i knew you two were gonna end up dating. i seen how harry looked at you before and he still does" , "Harry is very special and now you gotta keep him. don't ever let him go" she then smiled before we departed. I found Harry talking to. Louis. Louis is very handsome. and Elenor is very very lucky to be with him. Elenor is very beautiful too. I then eventually got Harry to leave. he was drunk , he's so sweet when he's drunk but he's mean aswell.

"Harry lets go cmon!" i shouted to get his attention.

"Dont you dare speak to me like that" he whispered.

"im sorry but we gotta get to our apartment" harry then stumbled and fell on his face.

'My goodness' i mumbled.

"Pet your really important to me. you know?"

i then grabbed his arm and helped him up the stairs. we then got inside.

I threw my purse and harrys phone on the coach.

Harry then grabbed my arm and walked toward his bedroom.

he then ripped his shirt off along with my dress , he lightly threw me on his bed. I kicked my shoes off so im not uncomfortable.

He then grabbed my face kissing me passionately , the kiss grew more aggressive. he then unstrapped my bra then cupped my breast.

he just massaged them as we were kissing.

He then grabbed my arms then put them over my head, while he gently rubbed his fingers over my panties. he was getting me so excited. i have never done this much with a boy before so i was Nervous. there was a knot in my stomach that was growing while harry slipped his hand in my pants.

He started rubbing my clit. he then put his finger in me. it felt weird but so good at the same time. He then pulled his hand out then massaged my tender breast. He worked his way down. kissing my breast sucking my nipples he then made his way down to my stomach. I opened my legs to let him in. He then took my wet panties off with his teeth.

He then lowered his head and then started licking me. he grasped my legs as i tried closing them.

He licked my clit while putting a finger in me. He then put his tounge in me. It felt sooo good i have never felt so pleasure before. Harry was the first to do this to me.

My back then arced i then fist the sheets as Harry slowed down.

he then came back up to me licking his fingers.

"baby i love making you feel this way"

he then got up leaving me in his bed. i took acouple breaths then worked my way to the shower.

i then got out and changed into P.Js then climbed in bed with Harry. after an hour of talking we then fell asleep.