Chapter 3 - I HATE YOU~!

Author Note:

Hello Readers, I know I haven't upload for ages like how long was it? 5 months? Anyway, Enjoy. Haha! * laughs hysterically* So I'll upload soon. Based on Reads Votes and Comments. So if you want more Show it.. I may be  going to delete this story. So that i can concentrate on my other stories..

Recap:

**I can't tell him. I can't tell him. I just can't. If he knows...

** Continued**

Day 3

I sneaked in the school hoping to not find Chris. I cannot explain why I lied.I just can't ,not now anyway.

As I continued my sneaking action towards my locker at the West Wing of my school. My locker was stuffed in the deepest part of that corridor.

 Praying as I made my way towards my locker. I could hear a voice calling me. " Jenniefer! Jenniefer!" That voice! No!!

Jenniefer! It called...

"SHUT UP!" I screamed... 

 Jenniefer What are you doing?! Don't LEAVE ME!!!  It screamed.

"GO AWAY!!!" I stopped walking and put my hands towards my ears. Trying to block the voice.. My knees went weak and all I could do was.. sulk and listen to the dreadful voice.

 Jenniefer !  It continued. Jenniefer!! JENNIEFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suddenly, a hand touched my shoulder. Making me jump 3 meters high. Well actually no, but still. "GET AWAY!!" I sobbed. " Jenniefer what's wrong.?" I couldn't recognize the voice, all I could hear was that voice. The dreadful voice.

I felt the ground below me were no longer there. Until I opened my eyes I noticed why..

It was HIM~ My angel. My savior. I stared at his blue orb eyes with awe. But he was also my fear, my nightmare of breaking his heart. No....NO I cannot remember him. NO I cannot like him. He is not my husband in the future. It's dreadful to leave him but I had to. I had to look for 'my' real future husband, even if I hated him. Yes, I hate Chris, His stuck up attitude and the arrogantness isn't amusing at all.

" John..." I said weakly as he carried me to his 'ride'. " Hush now, Jenniefer. You will be alright." 

"But..." "Shhh... Sleep Jenniefer." "I cannot ! John what are you doing--" "Jenniefer. I'll tell you later. Now you must rest." I kept quiet. Admiring the moment. I must keep quiet and don't sleep. No this dream cannot leave just yet...

We reached his 'ride' in a few moments later. And he gently laid me on the passenger seat before closing the door and walking to the driver seat. I couldn't wait. I needed to talk to him. He lit the car to life, but before we could drive away from school. Chris came running to my side window.

"JENNIEFER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHO IS HE?--" He shot me more questions but I just waved goodbye as John drove away from school. Chris chase the car until the school gate before being tackled by the guards.

I stared at John as he concentrated  on the road ahead. " John " I spoke.

" Jenniefer. I couldn't forget about you! You may believe what you see in your visions.. But for me my future is being with you. I never denied my love for you. I almost died when you said I wasn't your future husband as you saw in your visions. But I couldn't let you with that 'BOY" He said in disgust.

"I know you are naive enough to believe in your visions. But.. Give a chance. Maybe that vision will change?" 

" How did you find me?" I said bitterly. I need him not to like me. I don't want to break his good heart.

He deserve better.

"Jenniefer, It's not that hard to track The Maddison family. Your family is quite famous for their gifts. "

" John, I told you, TO FORGET ABOUT ME!" Tears welled up from my tear duct.

"But I can't ! I couldn't even if I wanted to. I wouldn't, eventhough you ask me to. I'll do anything you ask me except...THIS!"

He hitted the steering wheel before controling his anger. He knew I hated seeing his anger. It made me afraid of him. Afraid that I might be one of the person who made him mad. But he always say it was him that neede to be blame. Not me. But I felt guilty. I made him heart broken..

" John..." I sobbed. " You deserve better. " 

"But YOU ARE BETTER!"

"John!"

Silence.

The car stopped at the side of the road as I stared at John. His tears rolled down his rossy cheeks as he covered his eyes with his fingers. I made this. I made him cry. before  I wrapped my arms around him  I released the seat belt and hugged him. " John, I'm sorry, But I can't stand hurting you again. We must leave each other. I'm sorry." 

" Jenniefer..." He breathed. " Can't you for once... let your visions aside and play for awhile. If you can't enjoy life now you'll never. Please...." He begged.

It made my heart breaks saying the next few words. I know it's wrong but I couldn't hurt him again. Never. I'll do it for the last time... Only to bring happiness upon us after. I pulled his face facing me, lifted my lips towards him and let it linger for awhile before pulling away saying...

*

*

*

"I hate you, Now get away!" And I left the car.

***

 So wanna safe this book? Vote Comment, reads?

CookieMonster3108