chapter 1- day 1

***

Day 1

The school bell rang the second time as I ran to my homeroom. I entered the almost full class and took my seat at the far corner at the back next to the window. It used to be my favourite spot. Watching Margeret run around with her other fat friends as they play in the school field.

I laid my black adidas bag on the floor and pulled out a random book from my bag, opened up some pages and I'll just stare out at nothing. I'll sometimes imagine Margeret still running around but alone. Her friends died of diabetes. I warned her, she would listen and lessen her appetite. I was her only friend back then. And also her only 'secret boyfriend'. 

I stare at the field not knowing that a girl was staring at me, as I took in her appearance, she had green eyes and full lips, her blonde hair let down and her outfit was just casual. Skinny Jeans and a blue button up and a black and white checkered over-coat.

She looked like your average girl.  You know, the type who didn't like attention.

I was soon greeted with a hand slapped on my desk making a very loud (not to mention annoying) sound to my delicate ears. 

Mr. Maxon had already picked class monitor. Pfft, like we need one. We hardly do homework.

As on cue the bell rang, I gave the average girl a last look to make sure I know where to go to meet her and headed out of the class and to me and Margeret's favourite field.

I saw the average girl sitting maybe writing a song.

" Hey!" I greeted with joy. I must have caught her by surprise cuz she looked like she saw Margeret's ghost. 

" Oh, hi. I didn't see you there." As she continued writing a sentence on the sheet of paper in her hands.

" Hey! You write songs?" 

" No, Quotes, actually. but only when I feel like it but during my free time I-" I immediately cut her off

" I never asked what u do during ur time."

" Well your mean." She decided. She grabbed her things in her bag and went off. I literally dont care, It's my spot here. As I replaced average girl's place I noticed a white piece of paper sticked to my shoe. I peeled it off easily and read it.

1)Beauty catches the eyes but inner beauty catches the heart.

2)Be inspired by people whoo actually inspire you not FAKERS.

 There was more but I was lazy to read it. I rolled the paper and threw it in a nearby rubbish bin.

Ibet it's Average Girl's Quotes maybe I should give her a new name.

i had free period so I headed to the library. Seriously, for no reason. I just had the urge to come here, like something was calling me to come here. I dragged Derek in with me and also Ivan. I am always with these dudes. My best pal is not the grestest support to get now.

I finally reached the door of the library. I took my time to breath. I am telling you if the stairs don't kill me, I will.

I turned the knob and was immediately greeted by my lovely wife air conditioner. The library is the only place where the air conditioner gets to be switched on for 24/7.

" Are you following me?" That voice sounded like 

"Hey, Average girl!"

"SHHH!!! This is a library Mr. Proud." The old librarian shushed.

" Average girl? You even gave me a name.It's actually Jenniefer, Jenniefer Madison." 

" Jenniefer, let me declare myself not guilty. I did not follow you in-"

"Miss Madison and Mr Proud, please be quiet or else u are asked to go out and settle your problems"  Derek and Ivan seem to dissapear as soon as I entered the library. I'm telling you their somewhere behind book shelf making out with random girls.

" As i was saying I did not follow you to the library Jenniefer."

"call me Jennie, and fine. Whatever I'm heading out soon anyways bye." She rushed out the door after bidding me another farewell when suddenly...

 ***

"dude how do you know her?" "dude, she's new? and hot?" As Ivan and derek stabbed me with questions, I couldn't stop my mind from drifting to Jenniefer Maddison. How her blondde hair was tied up by the time I entered the llibrary. 

U may ask, but i'm now literally sitting right under my lovely wife air-cond. I love her. Even if O-zone hates her. She's always cheating behind my back. Greeting other boys with her 'breeze'

After I answered Ivan and Derek's question, I left them dumbfounded in the library while I sneak myself a snack in the cafeteria.

i entered the cafeteria like a monkey ninja. As i creeped towards a table with a basket full of bananas, i saw my target. It as a nerd, he was reading a book. eww, Book wormy. I slowly creep to my victim and screamed " NINJA ATTACK!!" and did some moves which miserably missed.

I tried to hide my face as I grabbed as many bananas as I could stuffing some in my pockets and my pants my mouth and literally in my shirt and ran back to the library leaving the nerd stunned. Hahahaha. 

The things I do for food.

@@@@@@**************@@@@@@

I know its not that good , i think its boring too. But It'll be better

Love CookieMonster3108