Chapter 5 -Oh, great-

I quickly ran to Chris Proud's house. I texted him before arriving. He told me he was still at school, football practise, apparently.

As I arrived the place, the huge mansion stood infront of me.

The white elegant grand gates stood locked as I came towards it.

'And who may you be, young lady? One of Chris' ladies?' the way the person said Chris' ladies was full of disgust and dosapprove.

I looked up and saw a replica of Chris, only more older and mature looking. And quite frankly bulkier than him.

'Er, no. I'm just a friend from school.'

'Liar, Chris doesn't have just a friend type of girl with him. He humps and dumps.' And from that moment I knew Chris' own father hates him.

So much for famuly will love you no matter what

And that moment I felt sorry for Chris. 'Can I come in?'

'No, Chris isn't home. Be gone.'

I suddenly hated the dad. Now I know why everyone says Chris and the father hates each other.

One is an arrogant cocky jerk. And one is a major a-hole.

Wow, they could win the award for the cockiest A- hole.

'Well ex-cuseeee me, but apparently if you didnt know. Chris is in football practise and I was going to wait for him in your living room. We are... gonna do... an..... art project together... yea.''

'I didn't know my son took art.'

' I don't think you know a lot about your son.' I whispered to myself.

Unfortunately, I was a bit too loud. 'What was that?' He said in a suspicious tone.

'Oh nothing.' I said unconvincingly.

'Very well. Guards! Open the gate!' And soon the gates slowly opened making a loud squeky sound causing me to cringe.

I quickly took off through a door which I racken is the front door.

The two doors were huge as they stood infront of me. Carved woods. Statues surrounded the place and soon a petite woman around 5'6 came running towards me. 'Are you Chris' 'friend'? '

Before I could nod. She embraced me into a tight hug. ' It's so nice to meet you! I am Merrisa! Merrisa Proud, Chris' mom. Oh! You don't know how long since I've waited for Chris' to have a girl, as a friend. ' And without further notice, she pulled me and dragged me into the mansion.

The floor was shiny as I stood in awe. 'Oh, Chris just texted me. "Mom, a friend is coming over, it's a girl, don't scare her, Please.' She giggled before looking at me.

' Oh, Chris, such a dramaqueen when have I ever scared anyone!! Only that rodweiler he brought home. Oh, and that other girl. I hated her. Didn't even let me hug her. Well, sweetie what's your name?'

'It's Jenniefer. Nice to meet you Mrs.Proud! ' I smiled widely.

'Mrs?! Im not that old!!!' It was true. Her big doe eyes and her black hair in a messy bun. Her dressing wasn't like other mom's She wore skinnys with a big-ass t-shirt. And flats

She looked a lot like a teenager. Her boobs wasn't busty and so was her butt. But she had a figure of a model and skin like porcelain.

Her smile was so bright. It literally lit up the room.

' Call me Merrisa. Or mom. I prefer mom but you can call me Merrisa.'

' Okay, Merrisa. '

'Oh!! You are soo pretty. Finally Chris has better taste. Dirty blonde and green eyes. You are gorgeous. You have the right curves at the right place! Let me dress you!! Please!!!!!'

I stared into her pleading eyes before smiling and nodding. Nobody could say no to that. Even me.

*An hour later*

' Erm, mom? What did you do to my 'friend'? ' Chris came in his mother's bedroom and a lot of worry crossed his face.

'I told you not to scare her!' He exclaimed like the drama queen he is.

'Oh, honey, she isn't scared. Look at how beautiful she is!!! Oh Chris. Invite her to my birthday ball on Saturday! Now..! ' Merrisa begged.

I can see it took a lot for Chris to say no. 'Fine, i'll ask her myself. But if that way you have to bring a date yourself while I'll let your cousin be her date.'

And with that sentence Chris groaned before walking towards me. 'Jen,'

'Oh they are using pet names! So cute!!!' Merrisa interrupted in the back ground.

'Mom!!!' Chris whined.

'Fine, continue!'

'Jen, will you come to my mother's Birthday Ball on Saturday?'

Merrisa squeled. 'Mom! It's not like i am asking her to marry me!!'

' Shut up and let Jenniefer answer!'

'Sure. I guess.' Again Merrisa squeled.

'But...' That caused her to stop. 'Chris what did you do this time?!' Merrisa scolded Chris and slapped his back head.

'What?!!!'

'Merrisa! It's not what Chris did. It's just.... since it's a ball. I actually don't have.. a dress... for it.' I said shyly.

'Oh!! I have millions of dresses you can borrow. Just come here by 4 pm on Saturday and I'll help you with your dress problem. And I want to do your make-up!'

'Mom! You are such a girl! ' Chris complained.

'What do you expected? Who else gave birth to you? Your father? He can't even endure the pain of a pinch on the arm.' And like that she walked out of the room leaving me and Chris alone in this awkward clothing she put on me.

It wasn't really awkward. Just..... too.... showy.

Oh damn.

'Oh, Jen Sweetie, before you go homw please stay for dinner. It would be a delight.' It wasn't a question.

Great. I'm gonna have to sit with Cocky A-hole #1 and #2. And their fabulouis woman of the family...

How.

Delightful.

* * * * *

Authours Note

Sorry if there's any mistakes or grammar error. I'm using my mobile to write this. hope you enjoy! Bu byeeee! :3