Day 2- A day of secrets

Day 2

I was greeted by a group of girls who was my fans. Some was on the ground kneeling while kissing my shoes.

Which I found very disgraceful. doesnt she have pride. I couldn't stand staring at the girl and I looked at the entrance to see, Jenniefer. Oh, she has a friend. i ignored the fans and approuched her full with confidence.

As she stared at me, a smirk was plastered on my face. 

"Hey, Jenniefer."

" Hey?"

"It's me!"

" Do I know you?" She pretended.

 "Stop pretending!" I said, starting to get annoyed.

"I'm not pretending!" She said, also getting annoyed.

I pulled her away from her 'friend' 

" Look! Jenniefer It's me the guy from the library." She looked at me.

"OOh~ You!, you! I hate you. Stop following me,-STALKER!!!" She started running away from me.

"Hey!!Wait! I'm not a stalker!!" I chased her around the school. She doesn't seem athlete enough.

I easily chased her. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her aback. 

" Hey, What's the deal!" I snapped.

" Ur Slutty girlfriend is threating me , I can't talk to you, ok. O i'll be a laughing stock. So Let go."

" Fine." I did as I was told. For some reasons I respect this girl.

"But, she's not my girlfriend anymore, just to tell you." I told her and went off. 

My target: Ammie Lynn.

How can she threaten Jenniefer. She never did any bad things to her. That Bitch is so going to pay.

I found her in the girls bathroom. 

" Ammie!"

"Chris, you perv. I know I'm hot. This is the girl's bathroom, for Ammie's sake."

" I- Wait, did you just make a word with your name?"

"yeah" She continued with her make up.

"That's not what I'm here for. Did you threaten Jenniefer?"

"Who? Madison? NO~ wHY WOULD I?" She said shocked. Huh!? Then...

"But!!-"

"Don't you knoow that girl has something wrong with her brain" 

"DOn't you dare talk about her like that!" 

"  What~ It's true.. She for--"

 Before she could finish her sentence, a girl walked in. She basically noticed me, a guy, in the girls bathroom and she literally SCREAMED her lungs out. 

"PERVERT!!!! AHHHHH~!!!!" I ran out hoping she didn't recognize me, wait that girl I think I know her from somewhere.

I was to lazy to think, so I pushed the thought so far that Jenniefer came. *sigh* I realised I missed first period. and if i dont move my ass soon, I'll be late for second period. 

***

Jenniefer's POV

I can't tell him. I can't tell him.  I just can't. If he knows...

***

SO whats her very important secret?

find out soon.. bye!! im off to eat!!