Concert

Me and my friend are really big fans of Twenty øne piløts. So, we bought tickets to go to one of their concerts. The concert was only a few weeks away and we was both really nervous to be going to the concert. It was we would talk about. But what we didn't was that going to the concert was going to change our lives.

* 2 weeks later *
It's finally time to go to the concert. We go to the venue and we wait in line for 2 hours and then we go to our front row seats. In front us, all around the stage are security guards. As we are standing, for 5 minutes, the lights start flashing. Tyler and Josh come out onto the stage. Then they start playing a song, the name of the song is holding onto you. After they are done playing the song, the lights go off and everyone starts looking to see where Tyler is, but no one can find him. Soon the lights come on, and I look over to my right, and Tyler is standing beside me smiling and then he gives me a piece of paper and walks back onto the stage.

I was confused as to what he handed me, I looked down at the paper and it was a backstage pass. Tyler and Josh finish up their concert. Once the concert is over, me and my friend go backstage and show the security guards the backstage pass. I go to their dressing room and knock on the door. Tyler comes and opens the door and says "Hi there. Come on in", so me and my friend walk into the room. Josh is not in the room so I figured he was busy doing something else. For the first few minutes, we all don't say word until Tyler speaks up and says "what brings you here" , and I say " well I'm a fan of you guys because you're inspirational to me"
* Tyler and I are having a conversation*

Tyler " it's nice to know that you're a fan. Actually, could your friend leave, there's something I want to talk to you about"
* My friend leaves the room. It's just me and Tyler"

" So what is it that you want to talk about?"
" I gave you the backstage pass for a reason. When I saw you, I knew you had to be a fan of us. So, I wanted to ask you something"
"Well, what is it"
" I was wanting to know if you wanted to on tour with us. It would be really nice to have you around."
* I was surprised. I didn't know what to say. For a few seconds, I just sat frozen not being able to say anything*

"Yes, I'd like to go on tour with you guys"
"Ok, we will try not to mess around with you too much"