Chapter one

Chapter one

One day a young girl named jennaye was walking home form the bus stop.and she got to the house opens the door and finds her father sitting down and working. He doesn't say anything not even a "heyyyy sweetie how was school today". She pretended that happend and when she started to speak he said " shhh! shut up I'm working " and then she put her stuff down on the chair . She asked " are we going to the Comunity centre ?" he just said yes. so he got ready and they whent off into the car he put his bag in the back of the car and jennaye got in. She put on her favorite song and sang to it 🎶🎶🎶🎵🎶🎶🎶🎵🎶🎶 her father just laughed and sang along.

once they got there they came out of the car and walked into the community center and when there separate ways jennaye whent to the youth center and her father whent to the gym . She would sit down and knit but this time she was different. She whent in and looked at the video games and started to play minecraft on Xbox !!! she never does that! I think any way ?!?!?!

So her father was done his working out and she was ready. They got to the car and her dad started to drive home. jennaye asked a question " dad what are we having for supper?" he said " You will have boneless wings ."jennaye said ok . they came home and started cooking .

then when they were done eating her father Charles's girlfriend Marie came over and they sat on the couch and Charles sat down by jennaye and he wanted the blanket but jennaye was cold and she wouldn't give the blanket. Cause of that he scratched her and she almost scratched his face. then he sent her to bed. she didn't mean to hurt him but its his fault she thought . so she whent to bed.