Chapter 9

It was morning. Austin was gone. her stomach was hurting her like crazy. she didn't know what to do. when she got to school she saw Austin with his friends. " Hey sweet heart how are u feeling. " Austin said. " I'm ok. not the best cause I'm not aloud to have a lot of candy. and I have to eat a lot of fruits and veggies. u can have ice cream but not candy." Austin was surprised with jennayes response. " I never knew that you weren't aloud to eat candy and chocolate babe." Austin responded . he didn't know what to do untill they had library he and jennaye found some novels to get about movies "I'm getting inkheart! what are u getting baby" jennaye said" I'm getting the chronicals of narina! let's go check out our book ok "Austin said jennaye was in charge of checking in and out book for her class. 34 people later it was lunch she had mr. noodles for lunch Austin came and hugged her and whispered " I'm so proud of you for taking care of that baby!" Jennaye replied " thank you. you haven't told anyone have you?" " no! it's our secret" Austin answered lunch was over and they had gym for the rest of the day.

A/N there school ends at 1:30.

She got home and had soup for supper with bread Austin came over to check up on her "I want to go to a doctor to see what gender it is!" he whispered "WHAT DO U MEAN GO TO THE DOCTOR? THEY WILL THINK WE ARE CRAZY! HOW WILL WE GET THERE ? NO. No way no how . that's going to happen I'm sorry." jennaye said "please sweetie for us . for the baby ." Austin begged. " fine when I go to the mall by my self. there's a doctor there. meet me itomorrow there at 2:00 ok. The doctors will understand my friend went when she was pregnant . she was 12 at the time.

Her parents didn't like her for that. I'm scared that might happen to me and my family other then u and the baby!" jennaye said horrifiedly. Austin understood she went to sleep.