Chapter 7

Jennaye pulled Austin aside and said "I think I'm pregnant!" Austin's jaw dropped !

Austin was shocked! "What u think ur pregnant !!" Austin exclaimed . "Omfg ur going to be a mom so young ! and I'm going to be a dad ! That can not happen !! U have to do a pregnancy tea to make sure " said Austin " fine we can but we will do it at my place ok u buy the stick thing that I have to pee on . ok" jennaye said Austin agreed . class came and they had a substitute teacher and everyone gave her a hard time till lunch came.

Austin sat beside jennaye and held her hand while sitting by katheren. when lunch was over she whent up stairs and she heard yelling coming from the hall .when she look it was Austin and katheren . Austin came in with a smile katheren came in crying her eyes out . Austin whent over to jennaye and asked her out . "Will u be my valentine ?" jennaye said yes they held hands and hugged a lot and when the dance came they slow danced to the song half a heart by one direction and kissed at the end . Her father came to pick her up after they kissed . Since then till 10:30 when Austin brought the stick the jennaye had to pee on he's all she could think about. Austin brought the stick and she peed . it was positive . " IM PREGNANT AUSTIN!"