Chapter 8

Austin looked at the stick and it had a smiley face he didn't know what to do he hugged her . She got in bed and said " Are u going to sleep or are u just going to stand there?" Austin got in to bed . he rapped his arms around her waist . " I love u jennaye and I always have!" he whispered. " Then why haven't u ever dumped katheren for me!"

"I wanted to but I was scared it was going to make me less popular to date u then the most popular girl." Austin said " it shouldn't make a difference if you like me you should be able to date me ." Jennaye said " well I'm sorry I'm not a loser like some people!" Austin exclaimed " I can't..." she stopped . " Leave! if you really meant that Leave. your going to be a father to our child ." Jennaye said and got out of bed. " I'm sorry I didn't mean that! everyone says that and it gets in my head I didn't mean that baby! I love u sweet heart!" austin said hold her hand she looked back and said " ok. I forgive you. it's just th..." He cut her off " get back in bed u need to take care of that baby ok. and I'm going to help! if anyone doesn't like us as a couple then they can kiss my ass! Cause I love you more then the world." Austin said. "but what if my dad funds out when I'm 4 months away from the baby coming" jennaye said"he will under stand that it was accident. ok I promise and u know I don't break my promises. ok now get to bed I will see u at school." Austin said and changed his mind from staying here at jennayes place.