Chapter two

So jennaye woke up and woke up her father too . she left his room and looked at her schedule for her day and she was ok with it . So she got dressed and grabbed clothes put them on. she was done made her bed got dressed and had her cup of juice and woke her dad up .

After that she go ready for school and waited by the door then she got on the bus sat down and knitted ingnored everyone .

when she got to school everything whent down hill from there whent to her class with people bullying her and calling her mean names and she wouldn't go to the guidance counseler she was scared. she got to class and sat at her desk.when class started she pulled out her first and favorite subject social studies .

started working on her project with her partner and said" hi lizzy . what are we going to write about on our 6 to 7 paged ESA ?" lizzy said " well idk ur the gunis idiot !don't ask me u do all the work i'll take the credit ok!! now do it !" lizzy exclaimed. jennaye didn't answer she did as she was told.

Resses came and jennaye was saved. she got her lunch tin out of her locker and whent to her desk ate and knitted afterwards . with no one to hang out with and no one to talk to😪.

Once resses was over she was the first one to put her lunch tin in her locker and got out math that was her second favorite subject. nobody liked math and they had a test coming up jennaye was happy but she couldn't show it on her face then it was lunch play time so again sat at her desk and knitted .

the most popular boy in her classe Austin likes her but he's scared to ask her out!

Then it was lunch Austin sat beside jennaye for a change and that's never happened he put his hand on her leg and said " hi I'm Austin . What's your name?" he asked and jennaye said " its jennaye. I thought u weren't aloud to talk to me cuz of your girlfriend katheren ?" Austin said " I am aloud to talk to u I just can't hang out will u ok beautiful " he just called me beautiful! jennaye thought.

School was over from a power outage . so she whent home opened the door and her father was watching tv she said hi he said hi and then she pulled out her knitting for 5 hours then it was supper time she nothing she wasn't hungery and her father was out at the movies with Marie . she was home alone then weirdly she got a call from Austin saying "if ur not busy before school we can hang out at the park?" And she said yes

Chapter three

Jennaye woke up did the same thing she wanted to hurry up so she told her dad she was going to